Centers Health Care
64Average

Centers Health Care Employee Reviews

United States530 reviews
Big changes
I love working for Centers. They own several large NH and they make changes that benefit the patients and employees very well. The work atmosphere is good and the care management takes to show how much they appreciate all their staff does is great.
Be ready to be inspired and become a better person
I work at Centers Health Care for close to two years as the Director of Digital Marketing. I have the honors of working with many employees from Administrators, Recreation teams, Regional Sales and more from the 50 facilities. I can hands down say, I have met the most incredible people out there that are now my family. Every person I meet, inspires me to be the best that I can be. I have absolutely no complaints to say about my job here at Centers Health Care.

I feel respected and cared for by everyone. The leadership is great. They are all super supportive and willing to help you do your job perfectly.

I would recommend working at Centers Health Care if you are ready to work hard but have the most fulfilling job and work at an awesome company that will stand by you and watch you shine!
Pros
Amazing people, great pay and great environment
Don't ever work for this company
I spent years working for this company hoping Everytime I returned things would be different but unfortunately they still have the same people working there who don't have the residents best interests at all you are over worked and under paid you have nurse managers talking to you with no respect I have never worked for a company that treats their residents like inmates and think there works are CO working in a prison
Pros
I love the residents
Cons
To many to mention
Great place to work!
Friendly environment, competitive pay and convenient flexible schedule! I've started working here as a Certified Nursing Assistant last year, and I am so happy I made the switch to work here!
Highly Motivated Employees Are Treated Well
They're always looking for new motivated people to add to their team. I love it, and you will too! Great work environment, and really sweet coworkers.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Overworked and Understaffed
I worked as a RN per diem for less then a year at this facility. I have never felt so overwhelmed at a job before. From the moment you clock in it felt like you were already behind. Not enough staff meant more work for the staff they did have. I was staying late almost every shift because of the work load, and when I asked others nurses how they were getting out on time it was because they were cutting many corners, which in my opinion was putting residents at risk. Management at the time was only interested in making money, this meant they were not turning down any patients, even if they were not appropriate for the facility or we did not have the 1:1 staff that they needed. Taking on more and more complicated patients when already short staffed just lead to poorer quality of care for all the patients.
I left this facility about a year ago, and for the patients sake I hope there have been improvements, starting with management.
Horrible place to work
Fulton center don’t care about there staff or residents staff can be dead on the floor and they will step over u with ur replacement they make u work with out ppe during this covid 19 pandemic while they tell the news that they have everything they need. The absolute worst and min wage for cna
Granville Center
Worst place ever . The staff was unskilled unwilling, lazy , rude and provided the worse care I’ve seen in 30 years of nursing. It was as if time stopped and no one got the memo about 2020 best practice guidelines for LTC
Pros
Cons
physical plant filth, mean nurse and CNA, corporate accepts poor care
Wouldn't Recommend Working Here
No opportunity for growth. During the interview one of the things they highlight is the potential for growth but that's completely false. Don't fall for it. They also give you a low salary and barely any opportunities for raises.
The employees r friendly and helpful at all times management is always ther when u need them and the residents r very unique and happy I would recommend others to work for this company there is room for advancement there
Great work environment and co-workers
I could not have dreamed of a better work environment. I love my co-workers and the management is always working on ways to make the employees feel appreciated. The company as a whole is always looking for ways to improve. I would say it's worth taking a lower salary to work here.
March 27, 2020
Thank you for reviewing CHC and for the kind words! We are so glad to hear that you are having a positive experience working with us as we consider employee satisfaction a top priority. Having many great employees such as you makes it easy to show our appreciation!
Busy environment with a warm and friendly atmosphere
Centers boasts an unusually welcoming and warm work environment. The leadership keeps itself accessible in order to address employees’ concerns and keep it’s workers happy. I’m proud to be part of the Centers Health Care team.
March 27, 2020
Thanks for your review of Centers Health Care! It’s a pleasure to hear that you felt welcomed as an employee. We are always working towards having as positive a work environment as possible for our employees. We are proud to have you on the team!
Time and location flexibility
Great place to work and everyone is so friendly. I feel very welcomed and happy where I’m working and invigorated by learning new things each day. Co workers are very approachable to ask questions.
Pros
Friendly staff, accommodating work life
March 27, 2020
We appreciate you taking the time to review Centers Health Care! It’s always great to hear that we are creating a warm and welcoming environment for our employees. And we are invigorated to keep striving for perfection when we hear from amazing employees like you!
Great Environment
Centers Health Care is great place to work. From the moment I began working at Centers, everyone has been welcoming, friendly, and accommodating. I love coming to work.
March 27, 2020
Centers Health Care thanks you for your feedback! Employee comfortability is extremely important so we are glad to hear that you felt comfortable from day one. You love coming to work and we love having you!
The environment
Every single person I have met while working at Centers Health Care has been so nice and kind to me. Everyone wants you to succeed and will help you in any way possible.
March 27, 2020
Thank you for reviewing Centers Health Care! We have definitely made it a priority to make sure as a company that we are there for our employees. We want our employees to be happy, healthy, and being put in the best position to succeed. We are excited for that to continue for you!
The people are great
Centers Healthcare is a wonderful environment with amazing people, who have a passion for helping people and working together. Led by amazing leadership, it is a great place to be.
March 27, 2020
Thanks for reviewing CHC! We are extremely passionate about creating a positive work environment. There has definitely been a trickle down effect (or a waterfall down effect) from leadership in this area and in employee satisfaction as a whole. We hope to continue being a great place for you for many years to come!
Centers Health Care is such an amazing place to work. From the first day I got there everyone greeted me with a warm welcome and wants to help me succeed in any way possible.
March 27, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! Centers Health Care is always making sure we are doing everything possible to ensure our employees are welcomed and being provided with the necessary tools to succeed. Having amazing employees is what allows us to be amazing!
Everyone is nice
From the moment I started working at Centers Health Care I instantly felt the warmth of all my coworkers and knew I made the right choice to work here.
March 27, 2020
Thank you for reviewing Centers Health Care! It’s awesome to hear that you enjoy working with your co-workers. Providing a good work atmosphere for our employees is important to us and we can’t expect you to succeed without it. We feel you made the right choice as well! 😊
I love working at Centers Health Care. It is such a great environment and everyone is very friendly. I can’t even imagine working anywhere else. I am looking forward to working here for years to come.
March 27, 2020
Thanks for your feedback of CHC! Having a great environment for our employees is at the very top of our priority list. We are looking forward as well!
Understaffed and Unsafe
Very large turnover of Staff and Administration
Poor morale thoughout facility

No Management support

Consistently understaffed everywhere

Limited parking
March 27, 2020
Thank you for reviewing Centers Health Care! We appreciate your concerns and will definitely look into all the points you brought up. CHC is always trying to improve and evolve for our employees!
No words for this Company
They present as a wonderful company to work for up front. Good salary with no benefits. It was a unbelievably stressful, unsupportive work experience. No amount of money was worth what you had to go through.
April 3, 2020
Thank you for reviewing CHC! We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience working for us. We take pride in showing as much support as we possibly can to our employees so it is disappointing that you did not feel this way. We will definitely take your feedback into account.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centers Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.