Centra Healthcare Solutions

Centra Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

United States30 reviews
Great company, dependable,
Assignment information provided from the get go,

Supportive, quick to make things happen,

Flexible,

Great support
The day to day at Centra is never boring. Staffing for temporary and permanent healthcare positions, the daily life is busy, competitive, and filled with a motivated energy. Even those that aren't involved in direct staffing, our support team, have input and feel a sense of belonging. As Centurions, we have a full transparency with what our goals are from management, as well as our personal goals for growth.
I only worked one temporary assignment with this company. The location was not really what I asked for but I tried it, hoping to at least get started with this company and demonstrate flexibility and team work, and then maybe get a better placement for the next assignment. Ultimately I felt that my recruiter was not really interested in finding a better placement for me, and I have not had another assignment with Centra.
Official response from Centra Healthcare Solutions
January 13, 2020
Thank you for the feedback and we are sorry that the location wasn't ideal. We'd like to offer you to work with another Recruiter if you have yet to find a different position. Please call us and speak to our Director of Recruitment Bill at 954-636-2525 to see if there are other options we can offer.
Excellent job experience and opportunities. Great team culture. Very supportive. management offers good orientation to company and culture. Company offers support for board certification.
It was a decent amount of travel. I'm now searching for a non travel opportunity in a skilled nursing facility within the Philadelphia area.

Would recommend to people looking to travel.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The pay structure was balanced and the work environment was easy to perform my job. I was able to see the patients without any difficulty and was able to maintain a viable caseload.
I've worked for this company for a little over 5 months. My experience was positive, and the people I worked with were mostly nice. The payroll staff was very professional and even replied to my email on a Saturday, which really impressed me. They offered me a 40 hour/ week guarantee for my 1st placement if I meet the productivity standards. Then at the 2nd and 3rd placement the guarantee decreased to 38 hours/ week, but it still worked for me. My 1st recruiter was very supportive and told me to reach him anytime if I had any questions. I was very cautious initially since I've never worked for a contract company before, however this company overall impressed me.
Pros
full-time hours guarantee, competitive salary, benefits package as if working full-time
Cons
health insurance cost premium has increased starting Oct 1st
Great company to work for as an LPN i was easily making more than an RN I will definitely be traveling with this company again after i finish my RN BSN.
Good experience doing travel work with this company
Wish they had more employee incentives like PTO for times when you need a break from traveling or when you get sick.
I enjoyed my employment at centra care, the atmosphere was clean and friendly, I grew to appreciate the bonus incentives. I felt like the staff was kind and helpful no matter what their status was, I also thought the pay incentive was fantastic,
Pros
CNA's have a union, food, snacks, meal tickets
Cons
uniform color was dark
great travel company to work for. Honest, helpful, and eager to find an assignment you want. My travel agent worked really hard to find assignments that offered more and more in my nursing career.
great place to work a lot of hours very helpful a lot of hands on experience great education the work is not hard if you are people person and love to care for people then this is the job for you assisting with daily living such bathing dressing clothing meal preparation medication remainder
Excellent company. Very friendly, great contracts. Reasonable pay and reinbursement. The staff at Centra were all very friendly. Highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexible, reasonable reimbursement, great people.
Cons
Not permanent. Contracts can end early but easy to get another one.
Has a lot of contracts available depending on the area. Great recruiters who take their time to make your contract fit especially to your needs. I really enjoyed working with this company.
Excellent. Wish they had contracts other than in hospital setting. I have nothing else to say,nothing , nothing nothing nothing nothing nothing, nothing, nothin
Pros
great orientation
Cons
limited contracts
Company is all about money and not employees. The company does not have a support for the employee. RN's work unsafe. The motto is that the employee is replacebale. They do not value employee
I enjoyed working at this facility. They have great equipment and the exam verity is good. I enjoyed the radiologist and their involvement in the department. I would work there again.
Pros
equipment, coworkers
Cons
I have been with Centra Healthcare Solutions just over a month now and I can easily say it is the best position I have held since completing my bachelors in 2013. The president of the company himself takes the time to train you and prepare you until you, so you are ready to take on the daily grind. I can't thank him or my manager enough for the time spent each day preparing me to become the leader and success they know I am capable of. Overall, SUPER fun place to work. Add on that energy and health competition- makes the morning commute that less stressful. Love opening that door each morning!
Pros
Amazing benefits package, health benefits seem to be endless, free snacks - can't ever lose there, motivated Senior Management (they want the best for you)
Cons
Time management (that's on you)
I have been working at Centra for the past 6 months and it is by far the best travel company I have worked for in the past 3 years. My direct deposit is always on time and my recruiter is (almost) always getting me assignments in exactly where I want to go. They are very easy to work with and are always checking in with me to make sure I am happy. Go Centra you guys are the best!!
Pros
Weekly direct deposit, good benefits, very fast with finding assignments
Cons
Wish some assignments were longer than 13 weeks
I've been working at Centra as an Occupational Therapist for 6 months and they are by far the best travel company I've worked with in the past 3 years. My direct deposit is always on time and my recruiter always is so quick to get me my next assignment in (almost) the locations I am looking in. It's a pleasure to work for a company that practices what they preach. Go Centra!!
Pros
Pay, Assignments, Benefits
Cons
wish some assignments were longer than 13 weeks
I have been working as a Healthcare Recruiter in the Therapist Division of Centra Healthcare for over 6 months. My typical day involves actively recruiting PT/OT/SLP candidates and communicating with clients/hiring authority. When I started with Centra, I was pleasantly surprised about the amount of effort management put into the training process. I can genuinely say that they ensure employees are being provided with the essential building blocks in recruiting, which allows them to achieve great things in their position. From day one, there is a clear outline on how to advance to a management position in the company, which is realistically achievable during your first full year. The Centra team was very warm welcoming and even more helpful! Staffing in general is a competitive industry. While individual metrics will always be used to review productivity, I feel that the Centra Team uses teamwork as a method to success. Every day at Centra provides a new challenge! While the position requires high energy, the Centra Team keeps things entertaining and warm-spirited, and management keeps everyone motivated with weekly incentive based contest that are very rewarding.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, every day is different, positive team-oriented atmospher
Official response from Centra Healthcare Solutions
December 17, 2015
What a great and honest depiction of Centra. Thanks for the realistic picture of the company and positive remarks!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centra Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4