Centra Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews for Healthcare Recruiter

A high energy work environment that provides great financial opportunity.
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2015
I have been working as a Healthcare Recruiter in the Therapist Division of Centra Healthcare for over 6 months. My typical day involves actively recruiting PT/OT/SLP candidates and communicating with clients/hiring authority. When I started with Centra, I was pleasantly surprised about the amount of effort management put into the training process. I can genuinely say that they ensure employees are being provided with the essential building blocks in recruiting, which allows them to achieve great things in their position. From day one, there is a clear outline on how to advance to a management position in the company, which is realistically achievable during your first full year. The Centra team was very warm welcoming and even more helpful! Staffing in general is a competitive industry. While individual metrics will always be used to review productivity, I feel that the Centra Team uses teamwork as a method to success. Every day at Centra provides a new challenge! While the position requires high energy, the Centra Team keeps things entertaining and warm-spirited, and management keeps everyone motivated with weekly incentive based contest that are very rewarding.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, every day is different, positive team-oriented atmospher
Official response from Centra Healthcare Solutions
December 17, 2015

What a great and honest depiction of Centra. Thanks for the realistic picture of the company and positive remarks!

A high energy work environment that provides great financial opportunity.
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 16, 2015
I have been working with Centra Healthcare in the Therapist Division for a little over 6 months. My typical day consists of running a double-sided recruiting/sales desk; specifically working with PT/OT/SLP candidates and communicating with clients/hiring authority. When I was first brought into Centra, I immediately was pleasantly surprised (and grateful) by the amount of effort that management puts into training employees. This commitment ensured me that management cared about providing the essential building blocks for employees to advance and do great things in their position. From day one, there is a clear outline of how to advance and progress to management status with the company, that is realistically achievable within your first full year of employment. The entire team was very welcoming, and even more helpful. Staffing in general is a competitive environment, and while individual performance will always be a metric on how an employee will be evaluated; I can say that the Centra staff uses teamwork as a means of success. Everyday is a new and different challenge at Centra! While the position demands a high level of energy, the Centra Team keeps the day very warm-spirited and entertaining, and management is great at keeping everyone motivated with weekly incentive based contests that are rewarding.
Pros
unlimited earning potential, upward mobility, everyday is different
High energy position with a great organization!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 16, 2015
I have been working at Centra Healthcare for over a year and it is by far the best company I have ever worked for. Management is fully supportive and motivating in their approach. Centra encourages an entrepreneurial spirit while providing direction and challenging you as a recruiter. We also have monthly, themed contests and other bonus opportunities that encourage a fun, competitive environment. If you are a driven, hard worker looking for a long term career, Centra is the place for you.
Pros
Commission structure, fun environment, opportunity for advancement
Cons
trying to manage time effectively
Fun and Energetic Environment, Lots of Opportunity for Growth!
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Centra is a really fun place to work at. I feel like I am my own CEO within an organization. The management is always willing to assist and emphasizes professional development. I feel like I am tackling new challenges everyday which keeps me motivated. I also like that we find other people jobs, it makes my career very rewarding.
Pros
great teams, good support from management, endless opportunity for growth
Cons
longer hours than the usual 9-5 but understandably so.
Official response from Centra Healthcare Solutions
January 13, 2015

I totally agree with this... Also love the team outings and monthly contests!