CentraComm Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Exciting
Lead Telephone Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 19, 2017
I really enjoyed working with Centracomm before they were taken over by Map Communications. The people were very outgoing and super nice. Very interesting people to work with.
High volume inbound call center with employee core values
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 6, 2012
Varied hours work schedule. High volume call center. Learned value of customers. How to provide customers with the best service. Great managers and coworkers a great team environment. working different schedules at any given time. Assisting clients/customers with questions and resolving any known issues.
Pros
holiday pay and incentives
Cons
The people I work with make you feel like family
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (LEAD OPERATOR) (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 25, 2012
A typical day at work is to take calls like a robot instead of sounding like a real person. I learned that the way we take calls and the way the corporate office takes our calls are different.We sound empathetic they sound like robots. My co-workers know how to do there job and make the day go by better when there is the crew around. The hardest part of my job is not to question why things are the way they are and will not be changed. The best thing about my job is when it is time to go for the day!
Pros
good fayetteville work crew
Cons
not being heard by corporate, taking into consideration of our thoughts, to be more efficient with our clients!