Play YouTube video button

Central Care Cancer Center Employee Reviews

Work was to stressful, and co workers are hard to get along with.
Medical Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Great Bend, KSApril 7, 2019
Not a bad job just the people you work with and the doctor you have to help and not getting paid enough to deal with it. I did love the patients but the doctor I couldn’t stand working beside.
Pros
Patients, Patients
Cons
Low Pay, Didn’t value you.
Rewarding company and career
Manager / Director (Current Employee) –  KansasAugust 21, 2018
Working here has given me the opportunity to grow in my career and be recognized at a national level. Central Care Cancer Center has such great vision for more for our patients and community. It's great to be a part of a company that is so dedicated to quality for patients and staff. Working clinic hours rather than hospital hours are convenient for family life and the benefits are amazing! Great insurance, PTO/Holiday pay, 401K, and paid life insurance and continuing education. My favorite part about this job is giving patients and their family hope! I am blessed to work with such great doctors and staff.
It was a good place before it became privately operated.
Therapist (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSJanuary 22, 2018
It was hospital operated then when privately operated. During the change over nothing was organized. Things were changed so much we were told if we did not like it we could leave. Pay was salary, no on call pay but were required to work it. Insurance rates were out of sight. No family orientation at within the organization.o
Pros
Uniform. ce reimbursement
Cons
Too much too list
Great workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Salina, KSOctober 9, 2017
This was a great place to work for the summer. The people were always nice and I was able to work at my own pace. My supervisor allowed a flexible schedule which was nice.
productive, rewarding, healthy environment
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Bolivar, MOMarch 15, 2017
Have worked for central care almost 2 years. I have no complaints and love the company! A lot of support from physician and mid level providers makes a nurses job much easier. Grateful to work there!
Pros
Free lunch, laid back, accomodating, great management, excellent work flow
Outstanding staff in an otherwise sad environment
Administrative/Medical Assistant/Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Bolivar, MOJuly 1, 2014
My co-workers are awesome. I developed long-lasting relationships not only with them but with the patients as well. I learned a lot about being a better employee and person. The hardest part of the job is inevitably death. The most enjoyable part would be the patients and the learning experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Care Cancer Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.1InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

3.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Central Care Cancer Center Reviews by Location