Central Christian Academy Employee Reviews

Wonderful place to work!
Teacher, Grade 3 (Former Employee) –  Houston, PAMay 27, 2018
CL was a great place to work. The support of the families and staff was second to none. The students came to school every day ready to learn. It was a great first year teaching experience.
Fast Pace
Elementary English Teacher (Former Employee) –  South KoreaApril 18, 2018
It was an amazing year and a half working with children that I loved and learning how to become a good teacher. It has been a hard choice to leave because I loved it so much.
Pros
Paid summer
Cons
A culture that can not decide what it wants to be and a leadership team that wants to be unified but can't
Secondary Educator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 30, 2018
Glad to be rid of the broken culture, the leadership tornado and the unimpressive school board. Moving on was the best possible thing that could happen to me.
Working with children can be challenging, but fun!
LEAD TEACHER (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMarch 18, 2018
I absolutely love working with children, so this job has been amazing. I have learned so much for my future in education. The hardest part of this job is that it can be stressful at times, like all child care jobs.
nice
History and Computer Teacher (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, VAJanuary 30, 2018
The people there are very caring. They care about children and about the teachers there. It was a nice environment but it was small and did not have the ability to do all of the things that they wanted to do with the students.
The school is no longer serving the higher grades and is serving the K to 5th grade.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
low pay
Great Experience
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Houston, PAJanuary 17, 2018
Central provided me with great opportunities and teaching experience as someone who just graduated from college. The school has supportive administration and staff and provides employees with the opportunity to develop professionally.
Okay
Afternoon Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbrier, ARDecember 29, 2016
I love working with children. I found out I was pregnant when I worked here. And got very sick so I had to take some time off. I love the children and their families
Worst place i have ever worked
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Greenbrier, ARApril 7, 2016
They say they are christian.. they are far from it. The owners have no care for this company they just like the money. It's all color people working there with no respect for anybody not even them selves coming in around children smelling like cigarettes, falling asleep on the rug during nap time, constent gossip, bad language from certain employees at work. No care for the children what so over. It's a terrible place to work and even worse place to have your child. The only good teacher there has been there for 3 years and have never had a raise. It's pathetic.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Everything else
Good school
❸ Lead Teacher (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIJuly 21, 2015
very loving and caring staff. The children are very happy and have the attention they need at the times.i would like to work there, if i lived in Mt Pleasant MI.
Pros
n/a
Nice facility and teachers, but not a long term fit
Nutritional Coordinator/ Teacher (Former Employee) –  GreenbrierNovember 17, 2014
Although it is a nice building and some great teachers, it is not the best place to work. There are minimal benefits and pay, with no raises. It is great temporarily, just not long term.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
minimal pay
Fun loving place to work
Early Childhood Teacher (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJune 3, 2014
I would get there about 20 minutes before the kids would arrive every morning and make sure my classroom was all nice and clean. When all the kids would arrive, we would first pray before every day and then eat breakfast. After I got done cleaning up from breakfast, we would have story time. We would go outside for about an hour before lunch. After lunch the kids would all lay down for a 2 hour nap, After nap, the kids got a snack. We then would play in centers. The parents would be there shortly after that.
Great place to volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  mount pleasant, MIOctober 9, 2012
I have a great time in the classroom and the teachers are awesome