Central Florida Medical & Chiropractic Center Employee Reviews

Run away is not worth your life
RCA (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 22, 2018
Very disorganized, they don't care about anyone but their money. They have an employee that fills prescription for the patient. Never get a raise people gossip all the time about everyone! Worse place to work ever super stressful and they don't know what they are doing.
Pros
Weekends off
Dishonest and rude
Registered Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 1, 2018
Very difficult place to work. Management doesn’t care if patients get better, as long as you’re billing the most you can. Whole management staff lies constantly, says one thing and does another, promises the world and delivers nothing. Basic supplies and equipment maintenance are even difficult to get. Long hours and constantly short staffed. I loved my coworkers but it got too much to deal with. Decent benefits but that’s all. Long term employees are dropping like flies from that place. There’s a reason.
Pros
Decent benefits, off early on Fridays.
Cons
Dishonest and money hungry. Doesn’t care about patients or employees
Unstable workplace
Chiropractic Assistant/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 16, 2018
This is a money hungry company who favor certain employees and treat the others like dogs. Management are Extremely disrespectful , work hours are very long , and the owners only care about the money. The stress level is very high. There is no sense of job security. Management and owners try to use employees against each other . I would not recommend anyone to work in this company.
Pros
Potential to make money
Cons
Lack of job security
Fun workplace with bad owners
Independent Contractor - Chiropractor (Former Employee) –  Pine Hills, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Owners are cheap, won’t shell out money for even 1 ply toilet paper so what’s that tell you? They don’t pay payroll taxes for employees. They won’t buy decent equipment or software to use. They only care about seeing as many people as possible in a day and nothing more. Definitely stay away.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
No PTO; no benefits, raises and bonuses; pay own taxes on pay checks; EHR sucks
Not a healthy environment
manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2018
Unorganized, unethical, unprofessional facility. Money hungry employers, management and owners. Definitely not a healthy environment, insecure job status. I learned to trust less, management has no structure. Long work hours without recognition or rewards.
Pros
Full time positions
Cons
unstable, insecurity, unhealthy environment, gossip
Not a secure place of employment
PCC/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 12, 2018
Being a former manager of this company I wouldn't advise an applicant to pursue employment with this company. The owner is extremely disrespectful as well.
I have learning so much and really enjoy working in the fast paced customer relations possition i have with this company.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2017
I started with this company right out of college doing my intern hours. I was hired and recieved my Registered Chiropractic Lincenses. I worked hand in hand with patients and their care. I then was offered a position to work front desk/ receptionist and i have learned so much and enjoy my job with this company and the team i work with.
Pros
The ability to advance within the company!!!
Cons
The turn around with employees.
Doctor
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 1, 2017
Wonderful place to work
They reward hard workers but tend to get a rod of the lazy ones fairly quick
They do promote from within
Weekly meetings allow you to discuss anything that can be improved
They recognize hard workers but sometimes you have to speak up to owners if you can get past the managers
Pros
Bonuses not micromanaged
Cons
Constantly changing
Can be challenging.
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 26, 2017
There isn't a set schedule for a few positions within the job. Front desk/Check out typically leaves the office whenever the work is done. The Company is still getting organized due to rapid growth so there are many things that can be improved.
Their employees are expendable.
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  FloridaMarch 9, 2015
They treat their employees like cogs in a machine as well as their patients. The managers they have in place have no idea how to care for patients, or employees for that matter.
A fair company to work for.
License Massage Therapist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 22, 2014
This is one of those jobs where as long as you do your job, you have no problem. The only thing is as a Massage Therapist we cant live like that, since we enjoy building relationships and establishing rapport. Other than this it was a good job while it lasted
Extremely busy but fun environment
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  orlando, flMay 17, 2012
Busy chiro center, great staff, lots of massages a day, usually 10-15. Staff changes alot, not good job security or compensation.