Central Logic Employee Review

View all Central Logic reviews

Progressive, company. Small but growing rapidly.
Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTMarch 21, 2013
Central Logic is the healthcare industry’s leading provider of innovative transfer center and bed management solutions. The company’s rapid growth is fueled by its ability to replace antiquated software in the most forward-thinking hospitals and medical systems. Central Logic's customers include HCA, Cleveland Clinic, Sutter Health, UPMC, Memorial Hermann, Baptist Health South Florida, and hundreds more.
Pros
relaxed work environment, great work flexibility

Other Central Logic Employee Reviews

Great Place to Grow
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTFebruary 18, 2019
I was hired at Central Logic while I was still a senior in college. My managers were trusting and kind. I was given ample opportunities to take on challenging projects that helped me grow, and my managers gave me constructive feedback that truly helped me in my future career.
Great company
Senior Technical Project Lead (Former Employee) –  South Jordan, UTSeptember 13, 2017
Just need sales. People are great. Unlimited PTO and work life balance are the best. The software is great as well. The company will turn around. It will come.