Central Montana Medical Center Employee Reviews

Outpatient
Temporary Clinic Triage RN/ Acute Care RN (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, MTAugust 18, 2018
Worked in Outpatient Clinic, staff were great to work with except the hospital staff. There were 2 different ways of charting between Outpatient and Hospital, unable to access medical records between both. Nursing supervisors were not supportive of staff-had their favorites. Very difficult to work with a team spirit on hospital side.
Pros
Location, NP'S and MD's, Outpatient staff were great
Cons
Poor people skills in hospital side
Welcoming Environment
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  MontanaNovember 8, 2017
CMMC staff members have been supportive and welcoming to me in my new role! Coming from a larger facility, I am continually surprised at the number of medical services offered at CMMC -- not to mention the excellent care provided!
Pros
Great Staff!
Cons
Haven't found any yet!
Great place to work!
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Lewistown, MTNovember 8, 2017
Great place to live and work. Culture is very rewarding and family oriented! Co-workers are friendly and helpful, management is GREAT! Fast paced atmosphere but relaxing work place and environment.
Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, MTAugust 22, 2016
Internship in exchange for experience and a little extra credit for my college courses. I enjoyed transcribing many different doctors reports and hearing different styles. It was a great experience. I did realize I would like to work with the public more than in a cubicle.
productive and fun work environment
Medical Coder-CCS (Current Employee) –  Lewistown, MTFebruary 16, 2015
Wish I wasn't leaving but unfortunately life doesn't always happen the way we plan.

the experience I have gained while employed here with CMMC will serve as my base for any future coding jobs I may have. They have taught me well and their practices are spot on.
C.N.A (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, MTDecember 17, 2014
Assisted the professional staff by performing various resident care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of the residents. Responsible for the delivery of resident care involving baths, personal grooming, feeding as directed by the Manager, RN, or LPN. Maintained departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards. Strived to incorporate the philosophy and mission of the faculty and to incorporate the faculty’s goal of quality care in a personal manner with total regard for individual human dignity.
Cons
this was a great learning experience and has helped me in my career.
Medical Social Worker/Bereavement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lewistown, MTJune 12, 2013
I was able to work in many areas of the hospital and had some wonderful co-workers and patients.
good people, great
Environmental specialist (Former Employee) –  lewistown mt.July 6, 2012
good people, great environment good benefits, this company helped me get on my feet when i needed them most.
Pros
good management, good binifits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Montana Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6