Central Network Retail Group, LLC

Central Network Retail Group, LLC Employee Reviews for Cashier

Cashier3 reviews
United States3 reviews

jobworkplacepaymanagementmanagerstoregreat

Retail is not for everyone

I've met people from all walks of life, some good, some less desirable but I try to treat everyone with the same courtesy and respect. Working with the public is a continuous learning experience, and sometimes challenging. Everyone does not exhibit the same work ethic.

Pros

Employee discounts

Cons

Short staffed

Decent job if you are willing to actually put in a effort.

Good place to work my coworkers are great and make going to work everyday seem less like a chore. My manager is a great person will help you out at work and outside of work. As long as you come to work and do your job their isn’t any problems. She wants to see employees retain any information or instructions given. They pay is on par with my area more than some less than others but on average it’s fair for my area. The workload can be a lot at times but sometimes it’s an easy day so that balances out nicely.

Pros

Payed vacation and personal time off (after a year of employment at full time hours), great coworkers, excellent manager, optional health care, vision, dental

Cons

Not a lot of advancement opportunities, no regular pay raises can be a physically taxing

Central Network Retail Group, LLC insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

horrible

Other companies have been giving their employees hazard pay but this place is a joke. big deal they gave a bonus of $250 on the last check in April but ONLY if you worked at least 160 hours in the pay period and then $125 is supposed to go on our next check but ONLY if you work a certain number of hours again. for people who work but not that many hours they get NOTHING. working us like dogs, they don't care, they making money off our backs. they don't clean or sanitize anything in the store. bathroom is dirty, carts never cleaned, computers never cleaned and they let as many people in the store that wants. hundreds of people in and out all day long, no sanitizing, nothing like that. run far away. worst job i ever had. favoritism is normal for this company. managers getting big bonus. cashiers get nothing. they fired old manager when he tries to tell big bosses to treat us right. big joke.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Network Retail Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Central Network Retail Group, LLC Reviews by Location

Career recommendations for Cashier

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more

Learn about Central Network Retail Group, LLC in popular locations