Central Pacific Bank Employee Review

View all Central Pacific Bank reviews

Productive workplace with a focus on the clients and employees
Commercial Branch Manager, Vice President (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJuly 16, 2013
This was a great place to work. They provide for employee feedback and actually listen. Management is very visible and willing to meet with employees to discuss issues and give praise. My co workers were hard working and reliable. The hardest part of the job was to get through the crash in the market and retain clients. The most enjoyable part of this job was that I was afforded the time to get out in the community to meet with business owners and come up with financial solutions that would benefit them. There were also many opportunities for community service/involvement that were loads of fun and networking at the same time.

Other Central Pacific Bank Employee Reviews

Cpb
Teller I (Current Employee) –  Kapahulu, HIMarch 3, 2018
CPB had many great benefits. I was very new to banking and with the training I got I have became confident in my job. You can grow in this company. They really do care about you as a person.
Pros
Great Co-workers, flexible with hours
so so
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIFebruary 2, 2018
I don't want to review the company. why are you forcing me to do this review. Catching the bus to work is great. Good benefits. Lots of employee/charitable events.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Pacific Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

Central Pacific Bank Reviews by Location