Central Payment Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 20, 2018
Great leadership
Good customer service
Pay is amazing
Rewarding atmosphere
Great people
Managent is amazing
Leads are awesome
Underwriting department is very good
nice people
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJune 22, 2018
the employees were great to work with and very helpful. not everyone was treated the same some were put on above others and treated better. very laid back
Not a Good Company to work for
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 7, 2018
This Company is all about Office Politics if you're not apart of their click or not really friends with Management then you will be overlooked for any internal jobs opportunities or promotions. Half the time they don't publicly post the opportunities and if they do they go to certain people to apply because they already know they will give it to that person. As far a Raises or Merit increases, good luck if you ever got on their bad side or went to HR regarding unfair treatment, you will then have a target on your back until they push you out or get rid of you for whatever reason they come up with. I don't recommend this company to work for at all or if you just need something in the mean time.
Pros
Laid back, flexible schedules
Cons
Attendence policy, unfair treatment
fun workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 23, 2018
i loved working here they took care of there works when they neededit the most they helped out alot by letting you work from hom and letting you work over if you need to and they also let you go out in the fild by your self when you thought you was ready to go out by your self thats what i loved about them so much
Pros
good place to work at
Great
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 16, 2018
I was an independent contractor for this company. The team was great and the hours were flexible. There was not enough money for me to live on which is why I need something else.
Great Company
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAFebruary 1, 2018
This company takes care of it's employees and the environment is amazing! As a call center we have our very busy days but the energy and rush you feel is unparalleled. Plus there's almost always food.
Independent Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 15, 2018
Central Payment is a great company to work for. If you are sales savvy you can make a nice living for yourself. Cold calling on B2B. Merchant service.
Pros
B2B outside cold calling sales.
Cons
You pretty good and you get paid quickly.
Best job ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 7, 2017
I enjoy coming to work everyday, I enjoyed working with all the managera an an all the employees.
It was an easy job. Trust me I know will love the job as much as I did.
Pros
EaS's y work
Cons
To easy
Temporary job that helped me make ends meet when I finished school.
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAOctober 1, 2017
I was able to apply my knowledge of sales, however the multi-level marketing approach was not viable for me int he long-term. I do value what I was able to accomplish at Central Payment while I was there.
One of the best companies in this space
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 19, 2017
Central Payment is a direct processor and leading national Merchant Service Provider offering businesses across the country a secure method of handling all electronic transactions including credit card processing, check systems, gift cards, wireless solutions, e-commerce solutions, and cash advance programs. In addition, we offer a digital marketing/loyalty rewards program for businesses to connect and better understand their customers through a unique customer facing tablet. Headquartered in San Francisco-Bay Area, Central Payment currently processes transactions for over 70,000+ businesses and processes $10 billion annually.
Pros
Complete autonomy and high income potential
Cons
All business is self generated and extremely competitive industry
decent job
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYSeptember 5, 2017
Good points and bad. mostly good! challenges like any job. if you like a challenge, this job is for you. you have to truly be a hunter to do well here.
Pros
money comes at you in waves
Cons
you really gotta hustle
Amazing work oppurtunity to manage yourself and make a good profit when sales are made.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Duncan, OKJuly 30, 2017
Working for Central Payment is a rare oppurtunity to set your own hours and work at your own pace. It's excellent for getting that management experience since you have to manage your own time and the time of the business owners you deal with. I would most definitely recommend it to anyone looking to work from home or traveling since you aren't restricted to any location.
Pros
You make your own hours.
Cons
You will be told no often.
Flexible job with good management support.
Merchant Consultant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 21, 2017
You have to really go out and make this job happen. Good job for me because I needed a freelance sales job. I would recommend this job to others in the sales field.
Lifeskills In A Call Center
Merchant Relations/Cancellations Team Leader (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJuly 7, 2017
Learning how to manage multiple tasks in a call center with a high call volume environment, develop a sort of special kind of "people skills." I've been abled to use the training both professionally and personally. Learning to listen to the customer is a true skill, while offering workable solutions to solve a concern.
Awful company
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYJuly 7, 2017
This company is completely ridiculous. Charging people for no reason for items that were returned to them. And they did it mutltiple times! They will never get a good review from me!
Slow work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJune 19, 2017
This is a freelance job. No leads provided. Cold sales and marketing. You are required to learn all product knowledge and generate all leads for commision based pay.
Pros
Set your own schedule
Cons
No leads
Tough Start
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 19, 2017
Central Payment has a great reputation and great support staff. It is a 1099 job that with the right base, can be unlimited in potential. For a recent college grad with bills to pay, it can be a tough fit.
Pros
Staff and Hours
Cons
100% Commission
Hands on
Regional Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYMay 4, 2017
Central Payment was very competitive in the sense that they gave you basic training, and when working in the real world going door to door to business's you weren't always given the tools the be successful. Your success usually came from that 1:20 business interested which you'd end up only making 200-300 per sale.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Described above.
Fun and educating
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  West Des Moines, IAJanuary 5, 2017
Learning and growing from and with the credit card processing world, wow. From the equipment, rates, analyzing statements, offering the better costs...LOVED IT!!! Along with the relationships that we built with not only our agents, but throughout the entire company!
Independent!
Inside/Outside Sales and Marketing Rep (Former Employee) –  Geneseo, IL/Hudson, IANovember 26, 2016
I was independent (IBO). The best part of my job is getting out and talking to business owners. Building rapport is very important when it comes to dealing with potential customers out of the company.I'm no longer in an IBO position. However, I highly recommend Central payment to any business owner. You will save quite a bit by switching your payment processing company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Payment. Our community is ready to answer.