Central Payment Employee Reviews

Great Opportunity
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 29, 2019
You will be given the encouragement along with the tips and tools to succeed. To succeed, you will need to become that person who can take rejection and be able to walk in to face that next prospect with a smile on your face, exuding confidence and success even if you feel neither.....Success in this industry is built over time while building a base of residual income. You wont earn any huge single commission on any one successful close. You will present industry leading
payment solutions to folks who already are, or should be using them. You will be able to present these solutions in a fair and equitable manner, without any hidden catches. In other words....you can be completely honest with your prospects and clients while striving for your own success.
Pros
It's all on you.
Cons
It's all on you.
Very nice company in helping you get your work started they offered material which included your very own business card.
Outside Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNDecember 11, 2018
I learned about the different point of sales systems that they offered which included a lot of material which was mailed directly to my address. They also provided me with a trainer in which he was willing to train me in any way possible.
Pros
training and awareness
Cons
my area was small no space for growth
Fun Job
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, OHDecember 1, 2018
I had the opportunity to work at Central Payments from my own Home. It taught me how to learn experience of Sales, The management was good. They were a really great team. The hardest part of the job was to go out everyday and try to find potential customers. The best part of the job was to stay at home with my family while doing the work.
Pros
Stayed at home with kids and family alot
Cons
Trying to find potential customers
Central Payment Corp.
Technical Support/ Installations Representative (Former Employee) –  Larkspur, CANovember 8, 2018
With Central Payment being my first exposure to the Tech Support role, while support was offered via call center/ Help Desk, the experience working here helped pave my career in the IT Field.
Terrible Company, Selfish Managers
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2018
I never had to write a review before but this time this company screwed me over. The managers don’t care about the customers and want us to screw over the clients. It was disgusting. You could hear them being sexist and racists. Would never work here again. I’m now looking for a new job.
good place
Outside Sales Representative/ Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAAugust 19, 2018
just a great place to work overall! love the commision, being able to set my own schedule, the leads are ok, management are good, love getting paid weekly
Pros
commission, paid weekly
Cons
leads
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Yakima, WAJuly 20, 2018
Great leadership
Good customer service
Pay is amazing
Rewarding atmosphere
Great people
Managent is amazing
Leads are awesome
Underwriting department is very good
Central Payment was not easy to work for.
Sales Professional/ owner operator (Former Employee) –  Natchez, MSJuly 8, 2018
I was initially excited about the position even with the disappointing news about the commission only pay scale. The training materials and daily/weekly conference call sessions were interesting and grew my knowledge of the industry. I was not impressed however with the guidance from supervising agents and did not talk to my director for a year. Not a good choice for a small community either.
Independent 1099 Position
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJune 24, 2018
1099 employee with tons of support and dedicated Sales Manager. Ongoing Training and coaching provided via two daily conference calls to fit anyone's busy schedule. Great work culture.
nice people
Phone Representative (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, WIJune 22, 2018
the employees were great to work with and very helpful. not everyone was treated the same some were put on above others and treated better. very laid back
Not a Good Company to work for
Customer Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAMay 7, 2018
This Company is all about Office Politics if you're not apart of their click or not really friends with Management then you will be overlooked for any internal jobs opportunities or promotions. Half the time they don't publicly post the opportunities and if they do they go to certain people to apply because they already know they will give it to that person. As far a Raises or Merit increases, good luck if you ever got on their bad side or went to HR regarding unfair treatment, you will then have a target on your back until they push you out or get rid of you for whatever reason they come up with. I don't recommend this company to work for at all or if you just need something in the mean time.
Pros
Laid back, flexible schedules
Cons
Attendence policy, unfair treatment
fun workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 23, 2018
i loved working here they took care of there works when they neededit the most they helped out alot by letting you work from hom and letting you work over if you need to and they also let you go out in the fild by your self when you thought you was ready to go out by your self thats what i loved about them so much
Pros
good place to work at
Great
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIMarch 16, 2018
I was an independent contractor for this company. The team was great and the hours were flexible. There was not enough money for me to live on which is why I need something else.
Great company with employee support.
B2B Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 25, 2018
Cpay is a great company with great agent support. Sales directors are motivated to help you and the compensation packages are fantastic as well. I recommend them in the processing industry.
Eager to help agents
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delphos, OHFebruary 6, 2018
The management is always accessible to help executives. I have have always been treated with professionalism and kindness. Management is very helpful.
Pros
easy access to management, quick responses and easy answers.
Cons
follow ups are always necessary
Great Company
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  San Rafael, CAFebruary 1, 2018
This company takes care of it's employees and the environment is amazing! As a call center we have our very busy days but the energy and rush you feel is unparalleled. Plus there's almost always food.
Independent Account Executive
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 15, 2018
Central Payment is a great company to work for. If you are sales savvy you can make a nice living for yourself. Cold calling on B2B. Merchant service.
Pros
B2B outside cold calling sales.
Cons
You pretty good and you get paid quickly.
Cpay
Customer Service Manager/Technical Support Lead (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CAJanuary 2, 2018
It was good, really good. I learned a lot about customer service. I enjoyed the people I worked with also. They were good people. I felt like they supported me.
Excellent Company and Management
NORTH EAST MARKET MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 2, 2018
Still keep in touch and have a great appreciation for the team at CPay.

For anyone with an ambition to create a lifestyle for themselves, CPay gives you the resources, supportn and product to do so!
un professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Rafael, CADecember 8, 2017
Customer Service was not professional and supervisor is very messy and very rude i would not recommend this job to no one if you are thinking about working here look another way
Pros
Cons
bad supervisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Payment. Our community is ready to answer.