CENTRAL PORTFOLIO CONTROL

CENTRAL PORTFOLIO CONTROL Employee Reviews

Good company to work for

Good Management, care about employees. Great group of people to work with. Experienced debt collectors will fare well. Great place for someone who works hard. You will not be micro-managed

Very clicky

Unless you are male you wil never succeed in the Clearwater office... they pretty much have a man group who gets all the good paper.Although if they think your cute you may last a short time. I was let go for low postdates. I only worked there 4 months i hit my goal every month and doubled it the month before i got let go. I had a 90 day review and they grade you and I received all A's. Any debt collector knows it takes a year to build up great postdates.. What a joke

The management was absolutely horrible. And the pay was really messed up and that is one of the biggest reasons I left. I also didn't like the competiveness it was very stressful and made it harder for me to accomplish my work.

Great job, great people. You work and get paid for your results. They do expect results but you are rewarded with the best commission structure around and lots of extra client incentives.

Pros

Unlimited income potential

Quiet

The people here are great. Very quiet mornings. I learned to be stern and compassionate. The hardest part of the job is trying to find something that works for the customer.

Pros

Company field trips, and some paid holidays.

Cons

A distance to drive

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

not a bad place to work

easygoing work environment. only three manager on floor. small call center. inbound collections calls. they are now Monday through Friday but wasn't when I worked there.

Poor ownership and managment

Never work here, they don't care about the employees. No job security. They will tell you how expendable you are at every turn. No lights in the parking lot or shoveling so in the winter and all year long you have to use a falshlight to find your car.

A great place to work with great pay if you're a motivated person!!!

I loved working at CPC they provided me with a great opportunity for a fabulous income and had some of the best management I've worked with. Work here you will not regret it.

Nothing nice to say

Bosses are very good at micro managing and yelling at their employees. No sick time and no vacation paid. Horrible benefits package and very expensive.

High intensity

It is non stop,Fast paced work environment. Nice break room. Free coffee. You learn a lot about people and their motives. Cell phones are not allowed and there is high security.

Pros

Get paid on time

Cons

High stress

Business branch now closed, but was nice place to work

Typical collection floor - 10 employees at the time. This was a satellite location for the Main location in Eden Prairie, MN. The manager was fair and tried to help people as needed, but did not put up with no shows, no calls, being late multiple times. The hardest part of the job was this satellite location did not get the attention as the home base in Minnesota, which is common with many collection agencies when they try to expand in multiple states. Overall, a pleasant work environment.

Pros

Nice work environment, fair manager

Cons

not enough business

fun palce to work ehtical, benifits, time off with pay, etc...

Great management, and opportunity to advance. Pays well plus uncapped commission. they promote within so you do have the chance to advance within the company.

Pros

Pto, benifits, promotes within

Challenging

Hardest part of my Job making the consumer and the client happy. rewarding part of the job,hitting your goal and commissioning. being a good listener.

Pros

company Spiffs

Cons

Inconsistency

Unfair

You are expected to collect a goal which is fine, but you can't reach the amount that they want. Some collectors do hit goal but if you look close they have tools like email, access to insurance forms where they can file the claims themselves. Also, if you are terminated the manager takes all of ur post dated payments. Training, that is a joke. I recommend get every thing in writing if you work for this Co.

Productive but ...

I loved this job, even though you had to meet a monthly goal and there wasn't really any job security. The management was friendly but they enjoyed disappearing from the floor and were often found clumped by another's supervisors desk being social

Professional environment with no room for advancement.

Overall decent place to work just not for me.The most enjoyable part of the job is the lack of micro management.

Pros

great commission structure and spiffs

Cons

negative environment

Fun and productive work place.

Fun company to work for the management is great. lots of added bonuses.

Pros

bonuses

Cons

no health care

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CENTRAL PORTFOLIO CONTROL. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• CENTRAL PORTFOLIO CONTROL