Central Research Employee Reviews

Immigration
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2018
Due to disability discrimination I was told I cannot work there. I had a surgery and was told I was able to come back after I recover. When i was ready the manager of that place did not allow me or keep her words.
Pros
Friendly Human Resource, Some friendly Supervisors
Cons
Managements are not good
Not Good
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARSeptember 4, 2018
I worked for this company for 2 years I quit then went back, then I called in because my spouse was overdosing and had to go to and ER thank god I did cause I saved his life unfortunately Central Research fired me within 2 minutes of calling in, that being said I don’t recommend you get this job cause you will get fired if u call in and they are very strict with goals and attendance, you must work 40 hours or it will count against you
Pros
Good management
Cons
Attendance
A Good Starting Carreer
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARAugust 8, 2018
I loved my job. I was not mature enough to realize what I had at Central Research. Knowing what i have now i wish i could go back. I loved the team and i loved my boss.
Very Productive Workplace
TEAM LEAD (Current Employee) –  Lowell, ARMay 24, 2018
A typical day of work for an account representative, you come in and clock in at 8:00am and you start doc chasing your accounts unless you have other tasks from your manager. you get 2 15 minute breaks and around lunch time 12:00pm you have an hour. come back at 1:00pm and you can start making calls to get accounts set up in a program to repay their accounts. management are very helpful if you are asking the right one. I have been there for about a year now. still going strong.
Pros
Benefits, Breaks, Incentive, friendly staff
Cons
Rude phone calls from consumers.
Government Contract for Student Loans
assisting of the defaulted of student loans (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARMay 23, 2018
Was the worst place to work for. A complete dictatorship. Ran by ex military owner that ran it like the military. Not a pleasant work environment most of the time.
Great place to work with solid job security
General Clerk 1 (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 8, 2018
CRI is a great place to work if you're looking for a stable job with potential to move up as positions become available. And since the company likes to promote from within, the opportunity for advancement is very high. However, the job is still paper intense so if you can't work with paper files eight hours a day this one might not be for you. But they train you very thoroughly to be able to do the job and the supervisors and administrative staff are top notch. The work environment is mostly friendly and everyone typically gets along well. Overall CRI is good place to get in with.
Workplace
AWG Admin (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARFebruary 11, 2018
Its a call center but I do miss some of the people. You have to be competitive. No accountability for management. Even when you are working to try and meet goals it is never enough they want more.
If u don't meet goal in 90 days your fired
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARFebruary 9, 2018
This place used to be great I loved going to work but they changed things up that it sucks to work there, you can't call in if you have a sick child if I get sick it counts against you the only time an absence won't count against you is if you are dying or having a baby, if you don't meet your goal in 3 months in a row you'll get fired, you get fired for anything there beware
Dont do it, keep looking
General Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXFebruary 7, 2018
There are alot of people here who start Drama, drama and more drama! Don't do it, turn around and keep it moving! If I would have know what I was getting into no I wouldn't of worked there!! Another thing HR and Management is always taking up for each other and for the ones who start the drama! #goodluck
Pros
Beside being able to go home @2:30 .. None
Cons
This Place Sucks!
Deopii
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2018
Production environment processing highly classified documents. Identified documents needed to process visa, keyed, performed biometrics and batched in files.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Laid off and hours cut due to low work load
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJanuary 14, 2018
Repeated work everyday.
A typical day at work. Hours are okay.
They continue to take employee vacations, reduced salary, no promotions, no raises.
Easy work but made it so complicated for everyone.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Reducing Employee benefits and No advancement
its a job
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 29, 2017
Central Research offers a chance to learn about different application filed under the Department of Homeland Security. If you are looking for a fast paced production job then it is a good job for you.
stressful
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 21, 2017
they choose and pick their favorites - unfair - some people get written up for certain things while others do not - no room for growth - alot of work with not enough pay
Pros
coworkers are cool
Cons
management, healthcare is bad, get lied to alot here, things get updated so often you cannot keep up with them
Workplace
Representative (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARDecember 10, 2017
Its a call center but I did miss the people I became close to. You have to be competitive and deal with mangers and higher staff remembers to make changes like a snap and expect a high level of out put.
Management has no leadership skills. No experience running a company.
Sales manager II (Former Employee) –  Red Wing, MNNovember 14, 2017
People working under the current management system have no confidence in the management. A lot of negativity between exempt and non exempt employee's.
Pros
Government and Pharmaceutical companies need this product
Cons
Company can't find good help, drive from the cities is not convenient. Dysfunctional, high stress work environment.
Productive and Competitive
Collections Manager, ED (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARSeptember 29, 2017
Absolutely loved working at Central Research, great staffing and Management. Flexibility was wonderful. Would recommend this job to others. Hope to one day return.
productive and positive work environment
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 26, 2017
it was an interesting way to poll public opinion for the greater good.

i feel that one could gather a lot of info on presidential/local election thru this company.
Pros
flexibility
Part Time Researcher
Researcher (Former Employee) –  Lowell, ARMarch 29, 2017
The office management plays the day and night shift against each other to avoid taking responsibility for their terrible policies. This breeds animosity. Stingy with raises and bonuses.
deadline driven
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR II (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMarch 23, 2017
Fast paced and deadline driven, no room for advancement, management and supervisors make changes without consulting with the actual people performing the task.
The job was not worth the paycheck
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYMarch 22, 2017
At central research they have two shifts one shift starts from 10 am until 4 pm and the second shift is from 4 pm to 8 pm so its only a part time job for $10.00 an hour the job is not worth it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Research. Our community is ready to answer.