Central Valley

Central Valley Employee Reviews

Fun, Fast Paced work enviornment
Very family orientated easy going work environment. Plenty of room for growth and advancement. While some work may be repetitive not a day goes by that turns out to be exactly the same.
poor guidance
Really didn't feel as though management helped employees with support or tools to succeed. The management changed frequently and their direction was not clear,
Horrible management
First it was well then suddenly they put us on a break saying it was slow and we didn’t work for a week but let younger kids with no experience work a couple hours during that week. I called and they said within that week they’ll be work. I waited and no call and no updates I HAD TO CALL THEM and ask them they said they were letting me go cause it was slow. WHAT A BAD EXCUSE
Pros
They suck
Cons
Poor management
good company
I did not work for Central valley I worked for Cardinal health. The reason why this keeps showing central valley is due to my region being called the central valley
do not recommend
lack of communication
pay was not worth it.

the pay system sucks you basically work a week for free.

Get treated poorly if you dont speak spanish.

Far distance jobs.
slave labor
this is the worst place that youll ever come across it stinks it smells the boss startes at you . theres guts and stuff everywhere and the place is very dirty
excellent long term establishment
I have found my group of staff to be incredibly knowledgeable in their respective departments and helpful to all of my inquiries.
Fun Work Place
Supportive Company. They celebrate their employees often. Very much a family - oriented company. Great place to work for college students looking to make decent money while they're in school!
Challenging but fun work. Always doing something different everyday in a new location
A typical day at work would be to travel to whatever location I'm scheduled to be at. Go through the work order and then get material needed to do work. Complete as much work that can be done in the time allotted. Complete work order sheets. Have work order signed by management. Then go home. While employed I have learned so much from the other techs, such as how to properly work on the kitchen equipment, and many other phases of the business. There are a few techs with this company of which at time we would be paired up for special jobs, but most of the time I would be working independently with the managers on duty. Everyone I have worked with has always shown me respect and was helpful in anything I have needed. The hardest part of the job would be having to work around customers because it is open 24 hrs a day, you don't get the privilege of closing and getting to do your work. The most enjoyable part was getting to do something different all the time and not having to do the same thing all day everyday.
Pros
gas paid, paid lunch
Cons
having to use personal transportation
clinic setting
A busy clinic!
Have two offices one in Bakersfield another in Taft.

Heavy call setting.

Multiple physicians in the office.
Productive and fun environment.
Completing my extern at Central Valley Gastroenterology and Associates was amazing. I learned things that are not necessarily taught in school. A typical day consisted of logging into the e-clinicals computer systems, rooming patients, updating patient information, receiving new referrals, verifying insurances, calling patients to schedule appointments, and creating new patient logs. The management and co-workers were so helpful in teaching me on-the-job experiences and made my whole extern enjoyable.
Productivity
As a sales associate i would organize the floor as well as assist customers. If the cash wrap was busy i would help out and get on a register or help my team members bagging their customers products. As for stock i would either do a nite shift or a early monring shift which both had shipment to be processed. The best part of my job was the constint work as well as others that i worked with. I enjoy upbeat happy people that enjoy working as well as helping when needed. The hardest part of my job was the no communication between some mangers due to the lack of respect. From that breaks were not given in time or even at all on long shifts. I have learned alot from this job as any other about how to be a leader as well as what not to do in a leadership roll.
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Lack of communication with managers
nice place
worked there for almost a year .Everyone basically know each other. DON is the only reason I stayed there for a year very helpful .But I would not go work there any more due to lot of pressure from management .
fun work place
assist customers check out. i learned that a smile and frienly talk can changes a persons day. my co-workers were fun and cool. the hardest [part of the job is dealing with a customer who trys to get over and waste time for the results to stay the same. the most enjoyable part is when i can help someone with any questions.
Where i live
Mistake, as this was not a job but a location. Again this was a mistake this was not a job but a location.
speed shop
work from 8am to 5pm worked late every day
learned the ability to make stuff work
Pros
trips to sacrametorace way
Cons
no healthcare
Visiting Nurse Association
Incredible company to work for. Work load is reasonable. Always learning new and exciting things.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Valley. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8