Central Window Cleaning Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not worth your time!
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 14, 2018
Worst place I’ve worked in 25 years! No respect for employees personal lives. Expected to be available 7 days a week. Zero notification of having to leave town for work. Instead just telling you the night before. Not enough equipment/tools. Unrealistic time constraints for employees. No training! Extremely high turnover. Understaffed. Expected to perform at a full years level of experience even though the company knows you don’t have that level of experience. No paid time off. No health/insurance benefits. No standards of SAFETY!!! Need I say more??
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Unsafe place to work
Great workplace, but it has to be right for you
Window Washer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAOctober 1, 2015
Typically you should ideally be at your first job location by 8am, You have jobs you have to finish before 11am becauce that's when the businesses open. You can start as early as you want (start with 24 hour places at 4/5am and then move onto the time sensitive restaurants, then continue on your day) and you can get your day done early. You essentially set your own hours. You have to get bids out too. More you bid and you pick those jobs up, you get a commission for it so that's more money in your pocket. Learned A LOT from this job, I couldn't explain. Management is really nice, same as all the other employees. Great group of people. Hardest part of the job was dealing with all the traffic you have to sit in for even a few hours a day on top of the rude customers and prospective customers- even just random people on the street. I yelled at people for the comments they made to me. Most enjoyable part was probably in the beginning I enjoyed it so much and my coworkers were fun, but my body started shutting down on me so I couldn't keep going and just the random people around me and bidding made my anxiety sky rocket I couldn't handle it anymore.
Pros
freedom to work how you want and with commissions the potential to set your own income, understanding superiors, cares about you
Cons
working alone all the time gets lonely, sub zero weather in winter, have to deal with traffic where you work
Work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  OhioApril 16, 2015
I did my job, and that was to clean places specified by my manager. The people were nice though, they made going to work more than just working, they made it a cool place to be.
Pros
I was working with nice people
Cons
Did not get enough hours