Centura College Allied Health & Trades Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 62 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOW.G. Yagen67%approve of W.G. Yagen's performance
- Company size501 to 1,000
- Headquarters4455 South Boulevard Virginia Beach, VA 23452 Campus Locations: Chesapeake, VA; Newport News, VA; Norfolk, VA; Richmond, VA; Virginia Beach, VA
You’re seeing all 20 jobs at Centura College Allied Health & Trades because we can’t find any available jobs at Centura College Allied Health & Trades close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 133 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 28 questions about working at Centura College Allied Health & Trades. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Centura College Allied Health & Trades employees.
Insights from 37 Indeed users who have interviewed with Centura College Allied Health & Trades within the last 5 years.
Questions regarding Educational training and practices.
Why did I want to be an instructor? What experience would I bring to my students? What makes my teaching style effective?
What do I like about admissions, and if I see myself in admissions until I retire.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Centura College Allied Health & Trades