Centura Health

Centura Health Employee Reviews

United States1,285 reviews
Found 1,285 reviews matching the search
work envirornmetn
Work envirornment is good most of the time.
Co workers are friendly when approached. There is always work to keep us busy. Always co-workers willing to help.
Pros
PTO accumulation
Cons
no breaks
April 21, 2020
Thank you very much for the positive rating and kind words! We truly appreciate it!
worst place to work at
This is the worst team I have ever work for. The Credentialing Department/ Provider enrollment is the worst to work for. The leads and mangers they have in charge in this department are the worst to work for. RUN! JUST RUN!
May 20, 2020
We are sorry to hear this is how you feel about your experience..Please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org if you would like to discuss this matter further.
busy chaotic
Busy and chaotic, constantly changing work environment, very high turn over rate of employees because of chaotic nature of a Level 2 hospital, only to get busier with a low staffing model.
April 16, 2020
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you feel this way about your experience with us, and would value hearing more details from you. If you would like to discuss further, please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Great Hospital and medical community
Best medical group I've ever worked with. Encouraging, faith based. Several ministries and foundations to give back to the community. Medical facility is funded by donations. You get individualized care. Everyone is happy and smiling. It seems we are on the same page.
April 13, 2020
Thank you very much! We will make sure to let our team know about the positive experience you received.
Was a good place to work
It’s unfortunate I had to walk away after 12 years due to a supervisor they brought in, blaming me for talking about people, I guess Centura ok with employees groping, sercurity sleeping with employees in the fitness pool
April 13, 2020
We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn't what you had expected. We value your feedback and would like to take this opportunity to grow. If you would be interested in further discussing your experience with us, please contact us at CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Disrespectful Management, low wages for huge workload
Most management is careless and rude, they expect you to do so much, with such low pay. Centura Health doesn't believe their employees should get hazard pay during pandemics when our health is at risk the most, as are our families.
Pros
Pto, Health Insurance/Benefits, Free Gym
Cons
Health Insurance is really expensive, PTO Denied most of the time, overworks employees
April 3, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. Patient and associate safety is our number one priority. Centura Health follows the CDC guidance for personal protective equipment. We truly appreciate all our incredible caregivers and their dedication to continue living their mission of providing whole person care to their communicates. If you would like to further discuss, please contact, CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Great Work Place!
I love my job! The work culture is awesome and I want to work here for many years to come! I think if you want to make a difference and help your fellow neighbor and add value to your life and patients life this is the place for you!

Come join our team!
March 31, 2020
Horrible work environment, horrible management
Non-existent leadership or communication on any level. Horrible, unsupportive work environment. I would NEVER work there again and would NOT recommend
March 31, 2020
We regret to hear that you had a negative experience at Centura Health, and would value hearing more details from you. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Good culture, understaffed, mediocre benefits.
At Centura I worked cohesively amongst many likeminded health care providers amplifying the "good culture" most of us seek in a facility. There was a fair bit of turnover which often led to many understaffed shifts and increased stress. PTO benefits are terrible and health insurance is mediocre.
March 31, 2020
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. Your feedback helps us grow and improve.
Centura is my second family
I am proud to work for a company that values and invites me to live my personal mission every day. I love my job and the people I work with. I've been working here for 4 years; Centura is my second family.
Pros
Able to bring my strengths and skills to work every day
March 27, 2020
We are always so pleased to hear about experiences like yours! Thank you very much for taking the time to share, it means so much to us.
Revenue Dept is ill. Wait for more management changes
There's a lot of changes happening. But not enough. They're still not rid of serious poor managers. Preferential treatment, withholding training, selective focus on who is allowed to do certain types of work that will help some hit their quota on their schedule.
March 16, 2020
We are sorry to hear this is how you feel about your experience. What you've described is not our typical process. Please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org if you would like to discuss this further.
Good salary, good work environment, great office staff, bad communication about audit and withdrawing benefits
I have been mostly happy with Centura health until they cut my family benefits. They conducted a benefits audit and requesting birth certificates, marriage licence, and the prior year tax return. I turned this in on the last day, and didn't take a picture or a screen shot to confirm that I had submitted the information. The burden of proof was on me. I was somewhat incensed about being asked for this personal information to begin with and submitting the personal information to a web site I was not familiar with. I was not comfortable doing this in a world where personal information is being stolen all the time online. I would have been open to having my office manager request the information. They cut my family's insurance without notifying me. I found out about it on the health insurance web site a couple of weeks later. I was better off with my own practice with regards to my benefits. I didn't have to be concerned with losing them without notification.
On a positive note, the Vice President of Operations did come out personally to notify me that Centura Benefits was not going to re-instate my family's insurance and he let me know I was valued.
March 17, 2020
I would not recommend working at Centura
I would not recommend working at Centura Health. They do not treat all of their employees the same. They are racist. HR will try to get rid of you for no reason or evidence.
Pros
Pay is good
March 10, 2020
Centura Health is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect the dignity and diversity of individual workforce members. We also recognize the value of diversity in our organizations and wish to employ a workforce that is as diverse as the communities and people we serve. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Centura Health - think twice
My tenure at Centura Health started out as an exciting opportunity with promises of a great future. Over time, those promises and opportunities did not come to pass. Coders in this organization are strictly production coders and not considered individuals. You are not assisted with questions, but are audited on your results. You are asked not to help other team members with their questions. Supervisors override coding that is incorrect and are not held accountable. You are encouraged to further your career, but when you express interest in furthering your career opportunities, you are not considered. Physician relationships are favorable, but you are encouraged not to educate physicians with their inquiries, to keep your communication to a minimum. While the work hours are flexible, the benefits are very basic, and the salary generous, the employee morale is unfavorable at best.
March 5, 2020
We are sorry to hear this is how you feel about your experience. What you've described is not our typical process. Please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org so we can help resolve the problem.
Stay Away
You don’t want to work here. Management is horrible on a work and personal level. They talk behind your back and make it seem like you’re doing nothing right. It’s not worth the $17hr to be stabbed in the back and two faced
March 5, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you felt this way about your experience. Please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org if you would like to discuss this matter further.
Customer Service Oriented
The Security Department has under gone 2 recent management changes and the department does not run well. A typical day at work requires a lot of walking during the twelve hour shift, visitor and staff escorts, and dealing with violent mentally altered patients. The best part of the job is the relationships you develop with the hospital staff.
Pros
Starbucks in the hospital
Cons
Benefits are good
March 4, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. We will make sure to let our team know about the experience you had with us.
Great company
Centura is company that has been around for a long time and has multiple hospitals throughout the Denver area.
Flexibility to move around within the company.
February 28, 2020
I give it a 4 star
Opportunity to growth and promotion within. Very supportive for long and short term goals. Constant changes in I.T so you can go any
where you want with this company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
February 24, 2020
Not inclusive, Constant layoffs, inexperienced directors, scripture readings presented as "reflections", CEO wasting money with decisions
If you are wanting to work for a CEO who seems to think he is a pastor of a megachurch and listen to him brag about all of his "retreats" he needs to take his corporate team on along with their families and quote scripture to justify it, this is the place for you. The CEO writes a weekly blog describing his retreats and describing his visions for his ministry. The directors/managers that are left are inexperienced, overworked and seem to spend most of their time in cars driving from one end of state to the other to micromanage throughout the system. Layoffs are a weekly occurrence and no position is safe. Higher nurse staffing ratios are real here. Not inclusive. Don't worry, legally they continue to remind you that they are an EOE and want diversity while letting you know they still need to honor their Catholic and Adventist legacy. These constant reminders from the ministry did not make me feel as though I belonged. Living in fear of losing your job every week does not make it a great culture to work in.
February 24, 2020
We are sorry to hear this is how you feel about your experience. What you've described is not our typical process. If you would like to discuss further, please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Emprendedora, humanistas, buen servicio , buen salario
Empresa llena de oportunidades y humanista buen liderazgo
Cons
Que no hay prestaciones en algunas plazas
February 18, 2020
Gracias por tomar tiempo en dejar un comentario muy positivo! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review!
Don’t pay well
For the work they want you to do the many jobs they want you to do the pay is not even worth it and you can be there for years and your pay barely goes up there raise is maybe the most 40 cents if your lucky
February 18, 2020
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. As the region's largest healthcare network, we can use our resources to give the best quality care to our community and career growth to our caregivers. We offer market-competitive pay and generous shift differentials for select clinical and non-clinical professionals for evening, night, and weekend shifts. If you would like to discuss this further please contact CenturaCareers@Centura.org.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Centura Health. Our community is ready to answer.
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Centura Health.