Century 21 Employee Reviews

Found 1,753 reviews matching the search See all 2,338 reviews
Excellent agent supports
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJuly 20, 2018
Knowledgeable managers and great tools for agents.
Supportive environment, great co-workers. This company has an excellent reputation. Century 21 Alliance treats their agents well and maintains nice working environments.
Great coahing
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Sun City Center, FLJuly 20, 2018
Great coaching, 50/50 split to begin. Multiple offices you can work out of. Grind and you will be ok. The back office is the best, they will help you no matter what and make sure you have what you need.
Pros
Coaching and PA
Cons
Split
Fast paced but friendly atmosphere.
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXJuly 19, 2018
I decided to pursue a career in Real Estate because of flexibility which I did not have at my previous position. My father was terminally ill and I was required to assist my mother in his care.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay was commission only
temporary job
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Mason City, IAJuly 17, 2018
I love the company, but my experience was very stressful and cut throat. It was good to get the experience, but I am thankful that I found something else to better suit my experience while going to school.
productive and learning
Asset protection specialist (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
nice security job to work at for starters. great to learn and grow from this job. a lot of interesting opportunities. can show you a lot and the crew would help you in spots where you feel unsure about.
Very friendly office environment
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, MDJuly 17, 2018
A typical day at the office starts with checking the computer for emails and the voicemail for messages. One must respond as early as possible so as to set your schedule for that day or the weekend.
Management is very approachable and willing to answer questions. This is part of the office culture where everyone is out to help others. The office is relatively small both space and personnel
wise.
The hardest part of the job is doing a lot of work for clients and then not being able to complete a transaction with them.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to pretty much set your own schedule.
Pros
Potential for high earnings, schedule, vendors often bring in lunch, friendly office atmosphere
Cons
Income may not be steady, long commute to the office
Long Hours and Low Wages
Sales Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
The hardest part of the job was the fact that it was time consuming and the pay wasn't sufficient enough to pay my bills. I was constantly hemmed up financially and time wise.
Pros
Overtime constantly offered
Cons
Short breaks and low pay
Overall an okay company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJuly 17, 2018
Although the agents themselves were mostly supportive people I found the management to be cut-throat and very self-serving. That's all I have to say but have to hit 150 words.
Fun working while helping the customers
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYJuly 16, 2018
Putting clothes back on the racks
be on the register
most enjoyable part of the job was being on the register and bagging people's stuff
Having so many clothes to put back at the end of the day
Watch Clerk
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NYJuly 15, 2018
Very fast pace retail store. General knowledge of customer service is required. Must be on your feet entire working hours. Diverse cultures and ethnicities.

Want to know more about Century 21?

Ask a question
I think Century 21 Southern Idaho Realty truly gives meaning to the words "customer service comes first".
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Mountain Home, IDJuly 14, 2018
Whenever I walk into the office, I am greeted with smiles and warmth, and I clean up around the office, help the agents finish a task and simply answer the phones as they right. I tend to the customers' needs as they wish, but most importantly, I make sure the customers feel welcome as they come through our doors!
Pros
lunch, flexible
Great place to learn and grow
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAJuly 14, 2018
Great place to learn and grow, I just need something more steady in my life at this point in time. My current situation has changed and therefore I dont have the time I need to pour into real estate to make things happen for me.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
None.
Competitive Sales drove me to success
Realtor (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 13, 2018
While working for Century 21 I was able to work with people from all walks of life. I learned to hold conversations with people without judgement of their situation. I thrived on the competitiveness of the position.
Pros
Enjoyed working with people
Cons
Commissions were up and down
fun place to work
Data entry, Miscellaneous paper work (Former Employee) –  Roseville, CAJuly 12, 2018
liked the people who i worked with made everything easier. Management was fairly good but could be improved. Nice place if you like that sort of thing.
Great Managment Team!
Opperations Managment / Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Novato, CAJuly 11, 2018
I loved working with Century 21 NorthBay Alliance. I enjoyed providing administrative and marketing support for all the agents and brokers. The company owners/brokers are wonderful to work with and I always felt appreciated.
Pros
Paid time off for major holidays, and paid sick time
Cons
Very small group of agents who were not productive enough and the office had to be closed.
Short lived
Realtor (Former Employee) –  CTJuly 11, 2018
Was not the right time or right fit for me. I ended up going back to my original broker which was fine. C21 rebranded while I was going back to my original broker.
Great place to learn
Realtor's Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MI 48603July 10, 2018
While jumping into the world of real estate can be a shock, the quick paced problem solving of the business was helpful in helping one to learn fast. It is definitely a occupation for fast learners.
Great
Senior Agent (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLJuly 9, 2018
The best company in Real Estate. The managers are the best and the costumer services is ideal. The Property Management team is really responsible. I recommend this company 100%
Commission only job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 8, 2018
The work schedule is up to you as well as your income. There are many tools available to help with lead sales but, you must be willing to work. You are responsible for securing the tools and training to be successful.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Commission Job
Century 21
Cashier Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2018
Consistently a fast paced scene where you hardly have time to make adjustments because of the work environment. The work place culture is not bad its the little ability to find your self when starting out. Was a great first job taught me a lot about work relationships with manager and employee as well as customer service.
Pros
discounts on designer clothing
Cons
The time you spend there is more than you spend in your actual day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

Diversity score

45out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Century 21.

Powered by Comparably