Century 21 Employee Reviews

Found 1,864 reviews matching the search See all 2,476 reviews
productive and fun
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 20, 2018
I believe that its up to a person to make the work place what it is for them. I personally enjoyed each and everyday there because I love working with people and making a difference in their lives.
The work environment is also a very productive place because we are mostly all like minded and motivate one another.
Pros
free snacks, unlimited desk usage, printing and faxes
Cons
people will always dig arguments out of thin air
Great Working Environment
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Roswell, NMOctober 17, 2018
This is a great place to learn and grow. Management expects your best self, and have created an atmosphere where employees strive for just that. Real Estate is a stressful profession, and the support and culture you receive from the owners offsets that tenfold. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to learn from these people.
Pros
Good benefits, good working conditions and PTO
Cons
Staff is lean and so time off can be competitive
Productive, educational and fun
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Longboat Key, FLOctober 17, 2018
I have enjoyed working here. It is a fun and rewarding atmosphere. They give you all the tools you need to be successful in the industry. Empower, Educate and Encourage.
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 15, 2018
Great company, great owner , great loss when he got into legal trouble, we had good camarderie, and great time working together as a team at C21. The name stands for itself
Great training
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 15, 2018
I loved the community of agents there. They would let new agents answer incoming calls and a lot of time that would lead to opportunities to get new clients.
They have since sold the business and they are now a different company.
Pros
Training
Cons
Not in business any longer
Very supportive management and engaging environment
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Wakefield, MAOctober 11, 2018
Management here is great. They are fun, encouraging, and offer plenty of support. The offices are always well-lit and comfortable. The printing machines/copiers are top-notch!!!
Pros
Best management I have experienced
Cons
Parking is an issue at my branch. No biggie, though.
Great Place to Work
Assistant to Realtor (Former Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 10, 2018
Working for Century 21 was a dream. I loved everyone that I worked with and the work was Real Estate so it kept my interest. The energy was great and everyone got along great.
Pros
Real Estate
Cons
work through lunch
Century is not a good place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 9, 2018
I used to work 39 hours a week and the managers tried very hard to not let me pass the 39 hours limit because if I did I was officially full-time and they didn't want to give me a full-time position because of the benefits. It happened to all the people working there, well not to the managers and long-time employees.
Pros
Starts after 8.
Cons
Salary and hours.
productive
CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 6, 2018
There was enough work except there was a lot of competition and contractors were really cutthroat. management was good and fair. The pay wasn't consistent with the market.
Productive fun place but can be draining
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 5, 2018
Overall the business is great, friendly people and all about team work. You get hired as part time but end up doing full time hrs which is great around holidays. If I can go back I would
Pros
Lounge area
Cons
Short breaks
Good employee culture
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCOctober 4, 2018
The management is good, they seem to really care about their people. They strive to have a good company culture and offer good benefits and incentives. Being in IT, there was no next step within the company is my only reason for leaving.
Not a good place to work
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Hercules, CAOctober 4, 2018
The pay was very low for the area, Management did not offer any help or training, Broker was dishonest and unethical, would not recommend anyone to work here.
Not a bad office to work for.
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Ponca City, OKOctober 4, 2018
Not a bad office to work for. This is a small town of around 25k people, with over 80 realtors. Doing the math, that equates to approximately 2 houses per realtor in this town. You can't live off that alone, hence why I'm applying for a third job.
Real fun place to work environment was great
Sales (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 3, 2018
Working at century 21 was fun because you don’t only have coworkers you have friends the environment is great. You work at your own pace because you are working commission
Pros
Mange your own time
Cons
It can get slow
A great place to work
Real Estate Broker Associate (Current Employee) –  Addison, ILOctober 3, 2018
First I had to get my Real Estate License. Once I completed all training and passed test on first try, Century 21 was very helpful with getting me up to date on transactions and the management staff is always available with any questions I have or assistance needed. The other agents that work there are great and it definately feels like a family. But I am still looking for something else to fill my time and maybe make some extra money.
Pros
Great people
Stressful
Sales Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2018
A lot of tourist, and they breathe down your neck for those credit cards. All black uniform. Nothing was enjoyable. fast-past, cameras always watching you.
Very professional environment
Guide clients (Current Employee) –  Turlock, CAOctober 2, 2018
Very relaxed and professional environment, coming from where I was prior management was a breath of fresh air, they are always there to help but they are not overbearing.
Great People
Sales Agent & Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAOctober 2, 2018
I enjoyed working with my family and peers at Century 21. I learned a great deal about running my own business and real estate in general. I enjoyed helping people make their dreams of home ownership come true.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
No healthcare provided.
Stressful
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 29, 2018
No job advancement. No raise after working there for 2 years. Work load increased due to people quitting and not getting replaced. I would most likely not recommend this job to anyone else.
This was my high school job
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bell, CASeptember 26, 2018
I worked here three times a week. They taught me everything from filing paperwork and answering calls to making a copy or using a fax machine. This job taught me alot of the things I know.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K

See reviews about

Diversity score

45out of 100

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Century 21.

Powered by Comparably