Century 21 Employee Reviews

Found 1,942 reviews matching the search See all 2,573 reviews
Great company
Realtor (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJanuary 19, 2019
I recommend that anyone seeing career in Real Estate should apply. The benefits of working with a concept of building your brand is rewarding. I worked under 1099 taxes.
fun
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 18, 2019
I wake up every morning pumped to walk into work... sounds cliché, but so true! The culture is unlike any company I've come to work for or interviewed for. Everyone in the Glassdoor community is truly genuine and extremely helpful in all aspects. Upper management will help you focus on your next career steps, in setting up mentorships and having one-on-ones to meet your goals. Since I've started as an OSR (only about 3 months ago) 3 of my teammates have been promoted so growth in the company can be fast and is expected.
We moved into a new office on Fulton Market, which is completely beautiful with a great view of the city.
Your coworkers will become family!
It was alright
INTERN (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLJanuary 14, 2019
21 century was okay. I worked this job because I wanted to get some experience in the real estate field. They gave me just that. The broker agent was cool.
Outgoing work place with full office amenities.
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Beaufort, SCJanuary 13, 2019
I feel If I do stay with Century 21 my potential is limitless. I think this company offers support at every level Restate Agent. The CEO of the organization has very open communication about the direction and mission of Century 21. the organization keeps all levels well informed.
Dont work here
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2019
Very low pay
theres no time for personal life espically during holiday season
very annoying foreign customers
leave really late almost everyday
forced to work full time as a part time employee
Great company
Realtor associate and Broker manager, Century21 (Former Employee) –  Camden County, NJJanuary 11, 2019
C21 Believes in Grown and changing with the market and the demographics, training material is easily accessible and so is growing your business. Name recognition is a PLUS.
Pros
Propel your business
Cons
not many
Productive workplace
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  El Dorado, ARJanuary 10, 2019
Since this is a real estate business, most employees are selling houses or helping clients find houses. For me, I sat at the front desk and helped answer the phone, run errands, file, etc. I have learned that there is much more to real estate, and I could still learn a ton more. This job was very enjoyable because of the other employees that work here. They are very nice and help you when needed.
Pros
Lunch with everyone
Cons
Great Place to work and learn
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Hilliard, OH 43026January 10, 2019
Working at Century 21 Capital GOLD has been a great experience. Its a very personal environment and everyone looks out to help each pother to help the business grow, as well as share knowledge.
Positive enviorment
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 8, 2019
Great team environment and ability to be successful. Great Team Leaders. If your looking to growth in your business this company is great to work for.
Basically Self-Employed
REALTOR/PROPERTY MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJanuary 6, 2019
This was your standard R.E. office. Where you make as much as you're willing to put into it. It was a learning experience for me just starting out in the industry.
Pros
Gained a lot of experience
Cons
Broker was less than ethical
Great Job/Great Company
Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJanuary 5, 2019
I was recommended to work for C21 at the Garden State Park Renovation Multi-Use Project by Joe Jingoli.

I started as an Assistant Project Manager on the site for the Project Manager and Superintendent. Since the Owners' of C21 were present on the jobsite often, my tasks revolved around them as well. Running for supplies, lunch, setting up conference calls, meeting minutes, etc.

Since we had a trailer complex that consisted of 4 double wide trailers, construction on one side and real estate on the other, my responsibility was to set the trailers up with furniture, wifi, cable, electric. The permit process for the trailer set up including most to the new buildings on the site. My position was multi-task everyday.

As an APM, I handled the submittal/rfi process, transcribed meeting minutes, kept the plans current. Distribution of documentation to the subcontractors. Interaction with the City, the Architect, the Engineers, the Owners of the new buildings and the Subcontractors.

I conducted punchlist and closeout on numerous buildings during my time working there.

I had a great Project Manager to work for who I am still friends with him today.

It was an interesting and exciting project.
Pros
Watching the Project Progress on time, under budget and being a part of it
Cons
Long Commute
Quite rough
Realtor Associate (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 4, 2019
it is hard in the real estate world. must be in it to win it. FULL TIME ALL THE TIME AND THE SOME. IT WAS VERY I HARD FOR ME.Of course I worked part time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 4, 2019
Not a good balance for people who are in school. Weekends? what are those? when you apply they don't give you the option to have a weekend off. All employees MUST work weekends.
Pros
fun empolyees
Great Company
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJanuary 4, 2019
Great Company to work for. Everyone is willing to help you out and teach you about real estate. Company is wonderful ensuring you have opportunities to learn and grow and that you get your continued education class each year. They also are great about teaching you how to build your business.
adminstrative assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hercules, CAJanuary 4, 2019
Administrative Assistant
Listing Manager (Listing to Contract) Oversee all aspects of sellers transactions
Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions
Manage client database management program & system.
Awesome Place to Work
Assistant Guest Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Westbury, NY 11590January 3, 2019
Managers are very supportive, there's plenty to learn- you won't feel stuck in your position. Staff are friendly and family-orientated. Overall great experience working here!
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
No raises unless promoted
Very energetic
Realtor (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ILJanuary 3, 2019
Love the people and opportunities available to agents. Also many tools to help your clients. There is plenty of training for all new agents. The environment is very inviting.
Just was not for me
REAL ESTATE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Rockwall, TXJanuary 3, 2019
I took a risk and it just didn't work out for. I'm not much of a sales person and it is just a hard industry to break into at least that was my impression. There are so many real estate agents out there competitions pretty stiff. Good Luck!!Mee
Pros
Manager
Cons
The career itself
It was okay
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Rego Park, NYJanuary 2, 2019
I just wished management had a better connection with us and helped us know what was needed to grow or improve. I loved the co workers there and its good first job to start off and gain experience. Usually you would have to push for credit cards and it would affect your review.
Pros
45 min break
Cons
management, not enough room to grow.
C21 - Amarillo
Licensed Realtor (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXDecember 26, 2018
A day at work was always a new experience, you never knew what the day would bring, which was great. This was a small town and it was the best place to live and work.
Pros
hometown
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Century 21.

Powered by Comparably