Century Employee Reviews

Not Happy with this Company
Drafter (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDMay 16, 2019
Not at all happy with this company. Work was fine at first. I came in as a drafting and was doing base mapping for the company but then they stopped giving me work. I haven't had steady work to do for months now and it is unbearable. What is even more ridiculous is that they keep hiring new people. What little work I had before is now spread out between everyone including the large amount of people they decided to hire after I started working there. However, I am fond of the people working here and the company itself is not too bad. I don't have a reason to go to work because I am not given any work though!
Century 21 Success
Associate Broker (Current Employee) –  Taos, NMMay 14, 2019
I have been an associate broker with Century 21 for many years. I am familiar with the Century 21 web tools and programs, but I am more interested in finding a brokerage that is giving back to the community and service minded. I am self motivated, but ethics and honesty are important for my ability to be motivated. I like to believe that real estate sales are a service. I drives me to be successful is assisting people realize their dream of owning a home.
I want to find a brokerage that takes pride in the physical premise.
Pros
Community minded
Cons
poor facility
I wouldn’t recommend
Screen Printer (Former Employee) –  Denton, NCMay 1, 2019
It was a very poor work environment and very underpaid. We worked very fast-paced and the minimum wage wasn’t worth the full time + hours. I moved away from that area so I left that job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 9, 2019
Century 21 was a great work experience i had alot of fun learned Lot and also got a rehire form after my seasonal period was over . My Peers the customers and my manager the other workers around me really helped make my experience easier everyone was a team.
Pros
Work Hard
Cons
Short breaks
Summary
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Traverse City, MIMarch 26, 2019
Century has one of theses best groups of employees I have ever been able to be a part of. I was able to spend a lot of time with people on the shop floor and in the office.
Change in Ownership
Sales Agent (Real Estate Broker) (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 13, 2019
Ownership changed and now there is a competing broker in charge. Broker in Charge isn't normally a competing broker; more a neutral party. Owner now has hourly staff members that are also licensed Real Estate agents, competing brokers that have access to personal information about other agents.
Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
Senior Product Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 4, 2019
I never once played ping pong. I was not very good at ping pong even before I came here. Maybe i should have given it a try. You never know. Maybe I was a natural.
Pros
Nice Place
Cons
Cant think of one.
Good company
Iron Worker (Former Employee) –  Perry, GAFebruary 1, 2019
Good company good work lots of work just be willing to do alot of travling and work alot of hours but good pay good overtime and good benefits and good saftey
Fun place to work, getting the discount is cool.
Box office attendant (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJanuary 17, 2019
This was my first job and I think I had a really good experience. I worked hard and made the effort to learn any of the positions they gave me within the company. And became a team lead. I feel like working there in the different positions like, selling tickets, cleaning theaters, and snack bar taught me work ethic and when I choose a job in the future I will know what kind of job I want because I will know a little more of what I like and don’t like too much.
Pros
Discount on moves and popcorn
Productive and fast pace
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lucedale, MSDecember 14, 2018
I enjoyed working the shift work 3 days on and 3 off. The whole staff was friendly and helpful and willing to teach. I also got to do different jobs and learned quite a bit.
Pros
30 minute lunches, pay and benefits
Fun but fast-paced environment
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 1, 2018
The fast paced environment, especially during the holidays tested how well we were able to contain ourselves under pressure. The hardest part of the job at times is the patience that one needs to have when dealing with a customer hasn't made up his/her minds on a specific clothing.
Different experience every day, listing and selling houses. Working with several different banks on REO's coordinating cash for keys to tenants, coor
Agent (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 12, 2018
Meeting new people every day, list and sell houses Work on REO's for different banks, submitting reports and photos organize cash for keys for tenants make arrangements with locksmith to rekey,etc.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Commission only
good steady workplace
Cabin Cleaner Lead (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90045November 5, 2018
just brief my crew on wats going on, the job for our shift , what we had to accomplish , just have patient , be willing to learn , get on aircrafts audit them and be in time to avoid delays u don't want delays
Pros
good hours
Cons
night shift isnt allways easy
Production and Very Fast Paced!
Ticket Taker, Usher, Customer Service, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 12, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Cinemark it was very fun, Fast paced, and you always had something to do... but unfortunately the hours were not enough and I was still in Highschool at the time so I had to focus on school at the time.
Benefits
Cons
Very Low Hours
Friendly environment but low pay
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 9, 2018
It is a fun place to work at for awhile but the low pay and long hours slowly bring you down to a point where you start disliking work. It feels like the corporation does not care about the employees.
Pros
free movies, discounts, management, f
Cons
low pay, short break, long hours
Not Cool security job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 16, 2018
Just wouldn’t work there I stayed there cuz I nowhere else to go it was a job the pay was better then other security companies though mostly Philippine or Asian & they wanna keep it that way that’s it
productive and fun work place
Concierge/Doorman (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 12, 2018
good working environment. good co-workers. great locations. good pay. i loved working for century. is that i could not work weekends. if they were to offer me a mon-fri position, i will take it in a heart beat.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Claremont, CAJuly 29, 2018
I learned to be quick to answer multiline phones. The management was good, the owner was a fair person. The pay was right at minimum wage. The hardest part of the job was there were to many people trying to be the boss.
Nice people at contract site and good crew
Janitorial Supervision (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 3, 2018
Wages are ok. Crew is great. Management is usually on top of anything needed. Workload is as expected. Hours could use adjustment. Hours scheduled are good for the most part.
Pros
Decent wages, people at contract site are awesome, benefits.
Cons
Benefits you pay for has a high deductable so you mainly only get you discounts.
Great Small Company
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 2, 2018
Great company to work for in order to gain experience under a great boss
Learned a lot of skills while at this job as we worked with multiple businesses and industries