Cenveo Employee Review

Managers are incompetent
First Pressman (Former Employee) –  Eureka, MO 63025March 6, 2019
Managers have little knowledge of how to treat employees and even less knowledge of what it takes to run their departments. Company politics prevents issues from being addressed and corrected at the root cause. You either work 12 hour days 7 days a week, or barely work at all, even as little as 1 or 2 days a week for weeks at a time. They do not properly fix equipment,, constantly trying to get by with antiquated machines that are run down and never repaired properly due to lack of money. Cenveo just got out of bankruptcy and will soon find itself insolvent. If you want to be unappreciated and micro managed by a supervisor who has no idea what your job entails, let alone what he is supposed to do, this is the job for you. If you want to work for a company that will be out of business soon. This is the place. Managers give credit to those who suck up to them, rather than to those who do their jobs. Worst career choice I have ever made. My co-workers were the absolute best part of the job.
Pros
A paycheck sometimes
Cons
Everything else

Other Cenveo Employee Reviews

Salary was in San Antonio’s medium income
Estimator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2019
Was hired as temp - brought 1.5 million stopping black Mon. and Fri., no compensation/ not hired full time. Biggest disappointment in my working career.
I would've gone back.
Envelope Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJuly 6, 2019
HR dropped the ball here. I had to get surgery to be physically able to work the shifts. They told me my employment was terminated but re-apply when I was fixed. Then the plant closed & there aren't any local positions. Maybe they'd do the right thing if I wanted to relocate, but they won't even try to get me a job at the other local plant.