Ceres Environmental Services, Inc. Employee Review

View all Ceres Environmental Services, Inc. reviews

Ceres
Knuckle Boom Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  LA,TX,GA,FLAugust 27, 2018
Wake up move to truck staging area and perform DOT inspection. Get a monitor and location to where you'd work that day cleaning trash. Learned how to work with a lot of different people and attitudes, and working with different equipment. Some of the management where amazing, understanding, had a soul. But that was very few and far between most didn't care if you lived.. Workplace was always different depending on who was the supervisor in charge. Hardest part for me was if I had to work or deal with the mechanic or the supervisors that thought they were gods. My favorite part of the job was helping the people that had damages to their homes causes I like to be positive cause good energy passes on to others.
Pros
Great pay, pay for you to fly home if they don't stab you in the back on an agreement.
Cons
long days, in the heat a lot, . The management, and supervisors that stab you in the back on their word or agreements that were made.

Other Ceres Environmental Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and a chance to meet new people
Quility control (Current Employee) –  Marianna, FLJune 20, 2019
It was a great experience got a chance to meet new people and to travel overall it was well worth it the pay was excellent and the manament team was great and understanding the hours was long but the pay made it worth it. You work 7 days a week but it beats sitting at home anytime I really miss this job can't wait for it to start again
Pros
Paid for your hotel and tour gas
Cons
Long hours and work days
Very fast paced work place .
Safety Monitor (Former Employee) –  St Thomas, VIMay 1, 2019
Making sure the contractors were safe before starting their work day , and also making sure they had a safe work environment . I met a lot of different people from different parts of the world , and would love to do it again .
Pros
We were helping clean up a hurricane ravished Island .
Cons
No days off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ceres Environmental Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ceres Environmental Services, Inc. Reviews by Location