fast working pace with a lot of potential for advancement
Business Intelligence Analyst (Current Employee) – Kansas City, MO – June 17, 2018
- Checking email for request, creating tool and report to support sale process. brainstorming for the project we are working on and how to development better process for future project.
- I have learned better team work, leadership, multitasking, better work culture, supporting teammates better
- Workplace culture is amazing. everyone is supporting each other, management is also good.
- The hardest part of the job is multitasking a lot of project in a really small amount of time.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a lot of recognition after finishing a project.