Certified Angus Beef Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Exceptional culture
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHFebruary 13, 2017
My responsibilities were to manage the warehouse items and to continually produce new items to further marketing initiatives. I would interface with product wholesalers to buy the highest quality items for the best price. My boss was the vice president of operations. While he was great to learn from, his position did not afford him much time to spend on my position. The culture was of the highest caliber. Every individual cared for the person that worked next to them and would go out of their way to serve.
Best eight years of my professional life.
Corp. Trainer, Executive Account Mgr., Corp. Chef (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHFebruary 4, 2013
I learned as much as I gave back. The management hires motivated skilled people and let's them do their job.
Foodservice Industry
Brand Assurance Manager - Foodservice (Former Employee) –  Wooster, OHOctober 16, 2012
My position as Brand Assurance Manager was challenging and very stressful when working with disgruntled restaurants.
Pros
we had homemade breakfasts every wednesday morning.
Cons
stressful working with disgruntled restaurant owners.