CERTIFIED COLLISION Employee Reviews

Very professional and good people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 21, 2017
My position in particular didn't give me enough work to do but my coworkers and management people were all professional, nice people. The workplace itself was a clean, honest shop. Management was friendly and flexible with work hours. The hardest part was keeping busy when there wasn't enough for me to work on. The most enjoyable was the atmosphere-while professional, everyone was pleasant and helpful.
Very enjoyable work place. Nice employees.
ESTIMATICS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  STOCKTON,TRACY, MANTECA, MODESTO, & OAKDALEDecember 27, 2015
Excellant place to work. Most enjoyable part was teaching young people to write collision repair estimates. Started in january 2015 and job ended on october 31,2015. Also filled in as estimator when needed. Reviewed estimators estimates to make sure they were insurance company compatible.
Pros
Very rewarding
Cons
nothing but misery
Auto Body Technician (Former Employee) –  Sullivan, MOApril 8, 2015
Hours were ok if you could get through the day.
You had to deal with poor equipment, poor parts department and poor management. Dreaded coming into work everyday. Never a raise or improvement in shop equipment to justify lack of pay or to show where expenses went.
Pros
time away from the business
Cons
having to return the next day