CEVA Logistics Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,144 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Founded in 1946, CEVA Logistics is one of the leading logistics companies globally, offering a complete range of contract logistics, freight forwarding, transportation and distribution management services. It offers supply chain support, along with logistics consultation, industry specific customization, global level freight management and system implementation. The company serves industries, including automotive/tires, technology, consumer/retail, industrial, publishing, energy, aerospace and health care services, to name a few. CEVA Logistics operates across 160 countries with over 1,000 locations.
Explore CEVA Logistics
You’re seeing all 453 jobs at CEVA Logistics because we can’t find any available jobs at CEVA Logistics close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 2.8K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Loading and Stocking
Employees at CEVA Logistics have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
It's a good job for now but I wouldn't make it a career. At my facility Management makes major changes on a regular basis but does not follow through with the last change before moving on to the next.
Safe place where opinions are valued and people are respected. Opportunity to grow and learn new things. Very challenging place to work, but you are rewarded accordingly.
Do not work here bad company Unorganized management The pay suck Management you don't know how you get paid Bad bad bad bad company to work for Never pick up they phone
What is the best part of working at the company? Dedicated runs What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Driver has no say or control over how load is loaded What is a typical day like for you at the company? Depends what plant you work at or what job you're on
Managing inventory includes counting parts, research and resolving backorder issues, shipping and receiving, performing part location audits, training and development for team members, I've learned that every position has its own challenges, the hardest part is probably being able to multitask without getting too frustrated, the most enjoyable is when I know have made coworkers feel good about their part in providing our client with excellent customer service and support...
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 136 questions about working at CEVA Logistics. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from CEVA Logistics employees.
Insights from 592 Indeed users who have interviewed with CEVA Logistics within the last 5 years.
Technical questions - industry relevant and General background information.
What logistics experience have I had
Freight Logistics Market Size in Spain to Grow by USD 5.39 Bn, Driven by Increasing Outsourcing in Logistics - Technavio(opens in a new window)IQ Stock Market
3PL in FMCG Market 2022 Global Insights and Business Scenario - CEVA Logistics, C.H. ROBINSON, Deutsche Bahn, Deutsche Post DHL Group - Seward City News(opens in a new window)Seward City News
New contract logistics director for DB Schenker ANZ - MHD(opens in a new window)MHD
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at CEVA Logistics?Published on May 24, 2021
- CEVA Logistics