CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 1,422 reviews matching the search See all 2,640 reviews
Horrible place to work
Lead (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 13, 2018
unprofessional management - no people skills. Hostile work environment- supervisors who only know how motivate by threats and intimidation. HR protects the company from managers behavior versus being there to help employees- direct and temporary. Very high turnover rates. Always short staffed. No support for floor personnel.
Pros
Cons
too many to list
Don’t work for ceva unless it’s last option
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNDecember 12, 2018
Management is terrible they yell and scream st you they lie about you there’s so much drama everyone will stab you in the back given a chance do not divulge personal information they will use it against you !!!
Pros
Pto days
Cons
Everything else
Administrative Clerk II/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 11, 2018
Ceva is a great company to work for good environment good benefits,very good atmosphere all around. During my time at Ceva i was surrounded by some amazing people as well.
Worst IT / Managment Ever!
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2018
I did not stay too long to do a thorough analysis of every aspect. But the less I have seen and experienced, here is my point from the IT view:

1 - If you are a young graduate looking to learn and progress, CEVA is not for you.
2 - If you are looking for an internship to learn something, do not waste your time.
3 - If you are experienced or if you still have a little common sense, run away for your own good!
4 - But if you are stuck in your career or just looking for a job to settle your bill or if you are really a follower of mediocrity, then you are probably in the right place.
Best Job I've had
Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXDecember 3, 2018
Very good hours and pay but it got to the point where I couldn't accomplish my goal of going back to school. I was working from 8 am to 11 pm as small package associate.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Too many hours
nice co-workers
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Mableton, GANovember 28, 2018
Picking items to be ship to customers make sure the items is correct not damage and pack secure use RF scanner to check the product use computer to print out shipping labels.The hardest part of the job was the standing all day the most enjoyable part was getting employee of the month receive gift card and VIP parking
Pros
Holidays lunch
Cons
short breaks
Ocena export agent
International Ocean Export Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 25, 2018
Our daily job was very challenging and was nice to have these challenges on a daily basis . helps the work day go by and makes you feel good to overcome them
My Experience at CEVA Logistics
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 22, 2018
Working at CEVA has been a really good overall experience. It's a good way to getting introduced into the complex world of logistics. My main task is scheduling delivery appointments for Residential deliveries for inbound freight. I also answer phone calls and work with customers to reach peaceful resolutions on their issues. The roughest part about the job are days where other stations have a hot shipment coming into Memphis and we are not alerted the day before so we don't have a lot of leeway in order to find coverage. While the work culture at my station isn't bad, it's not the greatest either. There is usually an ongoing problem of lack of communication and people having different means of getting things done and I get caught in the crossfire a little too much.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Work with great people
Cons
Lack of communication, being caught in the crossfire of conflicting opinions between co-workers
it had potential
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 17, 2018
The supervisor had favoritism .
He was unfair to the employees .
Write ups for no reason .
The hardest part about the job was standing for 12 hours straight.
Pros
the check
Cons
The managem
Idk
Floater (Former Employee) –  Newark, CANovember 17, 2018
New management screwed up everything. Horrible, 1 out of 1. Would not recommend. All employees complained about anything and everything so I know I was not the only one.. paychecks delayed, management extremely unprofessional.
Cons
Slow paced but a little stressful
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 17, 2018
Working in a warehouse can be a little stressful at times but being at CEVA it was very slow paced most of the time. I enjoyed working with the people, they were very helpful and always wanting me to learn something more and expand my knowledge on so many things in the warehouse.
Pros
Learning so many new things, the manager and associates
Cons
Not too many hours, sent home early sometimes
Ceva
Transportation Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 15, 2018
nice place. pay was good, people nice, fast pace but rewarding at the end of the day. manager helpful, team work, every one got alone to get the job done
Pros
close to home
hard work long hours management unfair
Export Clerk (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PANovember 14, 2018
not a good place to work. worked 14-16 hours a day. management was rude and unfair. Staff was obligated to work long hours at last minute. management would belittled staff. Not a good work envoirment.
Pros
Cons
all
Not a good place
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNNovember 12, 2018
Benifeits suck managers don't know what they are doing and the pay is horrible especially for people who has been there a while you will see alot of people leave usually within a week i should have listened to everybody that has been there awhile telling me to get out as soon as possible
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Benifeits, manager's, and pay
Poor management
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Groveport OhioNovember 12, 2018
The manager there think he all better than anyone else...says he has open door he does for his favorites. You put in long hours and sat are all the time now never use to be. The manager and management dont have a clue what they are doing at all. Very unsafe place to work. The pickers will run over you...they dont use their horns like OSHA says there no training on the lifts either.
Pros
Paycheck that it
Cons
Poor management
They had downtime but not all the time
Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 11, 2018
Being a driver need to know the routes. Sometimes it's pressure because of the traffic and try to catch up the pick up time. Sometimes you wait for call for pick up.
Wasn’t a great experience for me
Incentive pick,forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, INNovember 9, 2018
Wasn’t a great experience for me. They came in and bought a company which I was working for namely TNT And managed to somehow have the doors closed in probably less than 2 years. I guess you can say I’m not really familiar ceva.
Cons
It was very productive and great environmental company great people job us great alot of work but gor it done
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 8, 2018
Typical day at work look at my product what i have to load up on the truck i determined that by my paper work you learn so much and as paper work scaning contacting the customer to make sure everything is good the most thing i hate about my job is do someone else work because of there slack being patient is key the most enjoyable is looking at customers smile making sure i did my job corect
Pros
I lot of fun laughter looking out for one another
Cons
No short break no insurance.
Productive company with various opportunities
Senior Customer Service Representative/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 8, 2018
Very fast paced warehouse with opportunities to learn new things within the company and logistics. Processing invoices for overseas companies and maintained a professional atmosphere.
Its a cool place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJNovember 7, 2018
it was ok working at ceva i got along with most of the works but they need a new line lead. they also need to train people better .and if you like working long hours then ceva is the place for you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

1.7InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

1.7Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight