CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 1,350 reviews matching the search See all 2,530 reviews
Good
Yard Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Marysville, OHOctober 16, 2018
I loved this job, just looking for something different . Maybe a factory job. Defiantly hard work, but an east job. Recommended. I would work here again
Ok place to work
Export Specialist IV (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAOctober 15, 2018
I enjoyed working int he office. The very structured atmosphere made it easy for me to work however many of my colleagues did not like the structure in place.
Do not work here! You will be sorely disappointed.
Operations Lead (Former Employee) –  Mount Juliet, TNOctober 15, 2018
Very unprofessional experience. The upper management is the poorest and most disinterested group I have ever worked with, Supervisors are lazy and uninspiring, the culture of this campus is negative and defeating, and there is no communication. Temporary associates are hung out without any chance of going full time, partially because the supervision and management is too lazy to push for full time employment. There is no concern for the welfare of the employees and extremely long hours. There are some good people there, but they are beat down and just biding their time.
Pros
Benefits are decent
Cons
bad management, long days, weekend work, lazy supervision, very disorganized, facilities are not climate controlled
Alot of work without any backup
AP Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 15, 2018
I enjoyed my job once I learned it. The training was not good at all and I had to learn alot of it on my own. However, when I learned it and and developed a good relationship with the drivers I really enjoyed my job. The drive was long though.
Its ok
Customer Service Rep/Account Management (Current Employee) –  Piscataway, NJOctober 13, 2018
You can learn a lot and have room to grow. I have great coworkers. My schedule is good. Benefits and vacation time are good too. All in all it pays the bills.
Good experience to build off of
Site Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAOctober 12, 2018
Contingent employee to support the staffing firm and client. Provided opportunities to learn and gained five years of knowledge in my field in a year and a half.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
unsafe
Forklift Driver -Load and unload trucks (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHOctober 8, 2018
very unsafe place to work.no dock locks.unsafe lifting.people talk about you.very poor training they don't care about your safety.they let snow plaw skids
Productive and fun enviroment
Team Lead/ Quality Control/Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHOctober 8, 2018
Thats were I learned all the experience I have mow
The empolyees were great people to work with. I enjoyed the relaxed and climent controlled environment.
Pros
Working for such s nice company
Cons
Its a good place to work.
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PROctober 3, 2018
I like to work here, i have a flexible schedule. the manager of the company are good bosses. I learn about SAP, Microsoft Excel, share points, and other computer programs that I had knowledge but I improve my skills.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
The poor salary.
Not a good place to work
Forklift Operator/Material Handler Lead (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2018
Ceva is not a good place to work now. They don't treat their employees with respect and this led to a very low moral.The company was better when it was Eagle Global Logistics. They hardly give raises and it does not keep up with the economy.
Very stressful.
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNSeptember 25, 2018
ceva very hostile. People were dismissed almost daily. Money was good, but very little proper training. It was a good gig, but every day could be your last. No matter how long you've been there.
Pros
pay was good
Productive Workp
Global Freight Bill Analyst (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 24, 2018
Ceva is a company to work for.Ive been with the company 19 yrs.Worked in 3 different departments.. Ceva is a great company..I have learned a lot at Ceva.. Teamwork is one.. I was offfer a position In Houston TX where Ceva is currently moving..
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Good health care
Unorganized work environment
Transaction Clerk/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Newark, CASeptember 24, 2018
They never had a set schedule. They would promise you things but never met there promises. I was working as a Lead but they never paid me the Lead salary.
Petroleum Driver (Former Employee) –  Tarrant, ALSeptember 22, 2018
Long hours short pay and management will take advantage at every turn!
I worked for CEVA for three years. My story is to long to tell but take a job with this nag at your own peril!
Pros
Good fellow employees
Cons
Most everything
Ceva was a good place to work at. But the Mangers abd superiver really care about the people who did not work and the peiple that work more never care
Domestic Specialist III (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 19, 2018
Ceva was a nice place to work. And people work there really did not care anymore about Ceva anymore like before.. You have goid people. Manger and Supisvers are goid but nit grate they only really cared about the people that did not work more then the people that dud work.. Never said good job. Over all ceva need good morals..
Pros
Its okay
Cons
Its okay
It's Okay
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 17, 2018
Typical day at work is to mind your own business. People pick friends and associates who they want to deal with. Their turnover rait is ridiculous. Management didn't believe me when someone was harassing me.
Pros
You make money
Cons
horrible job
Bushiness barely flows
Operations Supervisor/Forklift Operator Lead (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 17, 2018
Very Dishonest Management I was lied to about receiving a promotion to a supervisor position that was a Lead/Supervisor position for a pay raise of $3 more per hour for an extreme amount of additional work and responsibility and to track lead and keep up with a team of 12 material handlers. I was not paid for that additional work for 4 months of being in the new position until the stress, pressure, and lack of compensation was to much to continue the job
productive place
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 13, 2018
picking and packing and scanner and stacking boxes and I learn how to get along with others and it was a great job to work at willing to learn different skills
Pros
vacation days
Cons
short breaks
Fast paste and stressfull plus swing shift
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaSeptember 12, 2018
This job payed decent but was horrible working there. Of you are not a "teachers pet" this is not the job for you. Good employees are taken advantage of while the ones who don't work get rewarded. They don't take sexually harassment like they should.
Pros
Monday-friday 2 (10 minute breaks payed) uniforms pervided
Cons
Bad mangament, no space to keep lunch cold, no sick days, no vacation time
Productive workplace
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee) –  GreenwichSeptember 11, 2018
Good system and fun colleagues. Management is very toxic, playing phone games during work time. Good for prospective management staff as they get alot of free time.
Pros
Free fruits
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.7InHerSight Score

1.3Personal Development

1.7Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight