CEVA Logistics

• Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Good

Not great pay but Manager was great. Had a good office environment with some nice people. Often overworked and a bit too lean. Was a pretty fun place to work.

Pros

Good work environment.

Cons

Relatively low pay.

Inbetween gig. Not a place for career advancement.

Each branch stands alone concerning management and managers; therefore, each location cannot represent the entire company, nor does this summary. This summary represents the experience and management at Ceva Logistics Staten Island, NY. It was shocking.

Pros

There is pay for hours worked weekly.

Cons

Management overwhelmed do not provide training or advancement, Contrary to the Ceva group, a ' who cares' culture of exclusion, preferred race or local team member types are given opportunity or training.

need to improved

El trabajo es facil una vez que entiendes por tu cuenta lo que tienes que hacer. La gente en general esta dispuesta a ayudar, la gerencia media y superior tienen mucha oportunidad de crecer.

Pros

La ubicacion, los equipos son nuevos.

Cons

The management

They treat Temps better than drivers!

A Loader didn't like the way I was loading my back haul, so he started making my deliveries increasingly difficult, when he started sabotaging my trailer, I complained, nothing was done, when I caught him red handed and he admitted it in front of my manager , still nothing, so I quit...

Pros

Short nights

Cons

Never a set start time, no pay for breakdowns, hand pallet jack is all you get

Productive place to work and also family oriented

A very pleasant place to work, a rvery elaxed atmosphere. I only work only 1 shift so I can't speak on everyone in the building, but everyone I've come across has been excellent in helping me rectifying any issues or answering any questions I may have.

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Great job

I love working here it is great. Co workers are great too be around. Id say most everybody gets along pretty well. Id recommend anyone to work here. Fantastic

Pros

People

Cons

Pay

The people and managers were great to work with

I loved working for this company. There was however no time off and it was dirty but the xo workers and management made it worth it. Wish I had never left

I have learned and gained advancement in my 2 years. EOQ are nuts and we get pushed to the max. Upper management is always willing to say yes to the customer even if it means over working the employees on the floor. Willingness to promote people on the floor is great but I do question some that do get promoted.

Pros

Company lunches/3 weeks paid leave

Cons

Few bad ones in management ruin it for the good ones

You’re just a working body.

Work work work $15 per hour, that’s it. You are a 13 hour a day robot, That’s all. There’s always mandatory overtime. There are mostly foreign nationals working here. Most of them don’t speak good English. It’s hard training to do a job from someone who doesn’t speak your language. Some of the people are very nice.

Pros

All the overtime you want

Cons

No advancement

Very easy work

Definitely did a lot of lying to people about their shipments. Shipments were always late or delayed. The pay wasn’t bad for just sitting at home answering phone calls.

Pros

Set your own overtime schedule

Cons

Horrible training

Trash

Worse company to work for, there a 3 party company, so that means they just care about them selfs. Not employees. They care more about renewing there buildings, then paying there employees better wages. Mangers don't even know what there doing/incompetent! Stay away from this company in Antario ca, on Jurupa Ave. Worst place to work for. They pay better at fast food places!!!!

Extremely unexperienced people running the place.

There is a requirement to adhere to the bosses in a very unprofessional way. There is lack of knowledge and inexperience that is ridiculous. Also it is a revolving door with no care of skill or experience.

Great company with great benefits

I enjoyed working here because they treat you fair and pay is better than some but still could pay more because the cost of living has increased. The dispatchers can be a little bossy at times but they are under stress as well.

Jobs easy, upper management on the other hand.

The work itself is awesome, easy, and keeps you busy. The upper management is by far the worst I've ever seen in a company in my work life. Upper management is running that place into the ground. Upper management don't communicate with their employees, two faced, and a snake. If they ever cut the head off the snake maybe just maybe it would get better. But until then I would wish i could give them zero stars.

Pros

Easy job.

Cons

Matt Evans

Decent job

You’ll always have work. Long shifts at times so hard to maintain a work/life balance. Depending on your manager it’s not that bad of job. Especially if you really need one.

CEVA is a sweatshop

Terrible management, benefits keeps shrinking, pay increases don't keep up with cost of living. Leaders are bullies and not true leaders. They don't care about workers at all.

Pros

CEVA is not a great company for drivers if you’re looking for for more, but an ok company for new drivers and drivers who like consistent time off. Benefits are good

Pros

Benefits, Time off

Cons

Management I don’t know

Stay away

Ceva has no structure. Management doesn’t know how to work the WMS system or any other tool to accomplish your tasks. If you have an issue in any dept, you are pretty much on your own. It sucks.

good managment

logistics transportation industry, freight forwarding. Warehousing. working with large customer companies and the individuel public as well. Employees have been here for years,

Pros

flex schedules, benifits

Cons

pay

Overall bad company

The people at the facility I worked at are great people trying to do their best with what they have. Unfortunately corporate management made it extremely hard to get anything done and were unwilling to provide us with what we needed to get the job done. It was impossible most of the time to properly service our customers with what we had, resulting in a lot of damage control on our end. Inter company communication was nil, making it extremely difficult to assist customers in tracking their orders. At the best of times we scraped by with bare minimum. If anyone called in sick it was automatically OT for the rest of us. Pay is below average, especially for people working in the office.

Pros

Cons

Pay below average. Purposely understaffed by corporate.

Stressful work environment. Back to back calls, terrible management.

Honestly this job sucked. The back to back calls and angry customers. This company can’t take care of a simple scheduled delivery for clients which results in them calling and complaining. Not much is done to help them,. This is the worse company I ever worked for. Management is terrible and no help at all. If it wasn’t the pay, I would of left long ago. If you want to be stressed with back to back calls, this the one.

Pros

Work from home, pay

Cons

Stressful calls, management terrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K

InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
2.3Career Opportunities
1.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare CEVA Logistics with

• CEVA Logistics
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?