CF Real Estate Services Employee Reviews

Great place to work. coworkers are like family
Leasing Consultant/Concierge (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 2, 2018
MY day at work consists of me greeting residents and coworkers upon arrival. I then get the balloons and refreshments ready. Management helps any way they can and we all get along.
Pros
Hr lunch
Cons
staying until 7
Terrible Upper Management
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 20, 2018
Was a great way to dip my feet in the industry, but definitely not a company to grow with, nothing but empty promises. Have been an employee for almost a year now and I’m actively searching for a position elsewhere, things were ok when I started, I was even ok with my intial pay because there was so many promises of promotions within the company. Then my list of duties began to get longer and my hours shorter, that coupled with the complete unprofessionalism pushed me out the door.
Pros
Comission
Cons
No part-time benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Slidell, LA 70461February 11, 2018
Best job ever! Amazing staff and management. So thankful for the opportunity to be part of the CF Real Estate Services team! Also had great benefits within the company.
Great Place to Work
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCOctober 27, 2017
Wonderful Managers
Called Residents to scheduled their recertification appointments, and processed paperwork for approval through our 3 party compliance. Answered phones helped residents when walking in, put in work orders for maintenance.
Not recommended ever
Leasing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 27, 2017
Management is highly lacking in multiple ways. Highly unprofessional working environment. Makes working for them unbearable. Seems great at first but quickly turns sour.
Don't do it.
The terminated (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 26, 2017
The only good thing was the benefits. Be sure to use your pto though. If they let you go for whatever ridiculous reason, you can't take it with you or get paid for it. I lost over a month of accrued time.
Pros
Health Benefit Options
Cons
Horrible HR
alright job
Maintenance/Repairman (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCOctober 16, 2017
it is an alright job, becareful to do your job do only what your told try not to over do anything, dont get to buddy buddy with anyone that works for the company
Changing culture and ethics
Maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2017
I have been working for this company for such a long time and not sure of where the direction is going because of the changes over the years but i hope it's gets better. I looking forward to my new endeavors and experiences.
Pros
Stability, Decent benefits, good upper management, decent company culture.
Cons
No employee support
Best Company Ever
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 1, 2017
I love working here. They make you feel like part of a family and that you truly are an asset. The only issue is upper management has its favorites and do not always play fair. But that is part of life. The company overall is outstanding.
Pros
Salary, benefits
Cons
Upper Management
CF Real Estate cares....a "We hear you," HR department, funny and interactive. Employee calendar of events. Recognizes their employee hard work.
Property Manager, Tuscany at Aloma (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLJanuary 6, 2017
CF Real Estate services encourages education through My CF Real Estate Services learning. Our leaders meet with us once a year with activities and ceremony at our Georgia location.
Pros
Wellness Day, Floating Day and paid Birthday!
Cons
Purchase or contract more offices in the Florida region, Orlando, Fl