CFG Health Network Employee Reviews

Terrible don’t work here
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 18, 2018
Terrible run for the hills. They didn’t have any form of communication. They don’t express exactly what they want from staff until you don’t have it to them and your back is against the wall.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Bad management, no communication, no rules, people do whatever there
Hostile and unprofessional work environment
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 20, 2018
The culture at this CFG Partial Hospitalization program at St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton is hostile and unprofessional. Management is inept and further promotes this unethical work
environment through favoritism toward some and blatant disrespect toward others. There is very little, if any, actual treatment going on here, which makes it obvious why private insurance is not accepted. Medications are forced on patients before any behavioral interventions are attempted. If families do not consent, the patient is promptly discharged, Patients otherwise are kept for the longest possible length of stay regardless of clinical appropriateness. Staff are not provided ANY breaks and complaints are met with retaliation. The corporate office is unresponsive to concerns and clearly making great financial gain by defrauding the Medicaid system. If you can put your own professional ethics aside and don your rose colored glasses before entering, this is the place for you.
Pros
direct deposit
Cons
No breaks, low pay, hostile environment, poor management
Think long and hard
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 29, 2018
Reprimanded for the littlest things. Very stressful environment when your constantly being put up against custody. Work isn’t appreciated. It’s like going to high school all over again except this time it’s called “your job”
was an employee three to four months
registerd nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 18, 2018
apply with caution also first disability check was 8 weeks after injury because human resources filled out form incorrectly ( which i have copy of) if you want proof of any of this fyrftr691rn at gmail.com the coworkers were great management team is more interested in schedule that employees. the most difficult part was management not supporting staff
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no character
Great environment
Administration (Current Employee) –  MarltonMarch 8, 2018
For being a decent sized company I appreciate their willingness to hold events throughout the year for employees. Coworkers are friendly and everyone works towards the same goal.
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
High expectations low pay
NURSE (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 24, 2018
The training was unorganized. The nurse told me you basically are on your own after 2 days. Passing medications to over 100 inmates There was no control counts performed any shifts I worked. They basically told me I wouldn't receive any hours because it goes through 3 other ppl 1st. Very unprofessional and unorganized. The pay was not worth it and the benefits are for FT only.
Pros
free lunches, helping others
Cons
low pay, unorganized
Dont work for cfg
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 11, 2018
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. This company was very unprofessional, HR, management was very unprofessional there was no growth for my skills or professionalism while at CFG.
Pros
Cons
Dont work there
Not worth the headache
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 2, 2018
CFG is very disorganized, starting from the top and trickling down. There's alack of communication between the departments which can add to the already stressful day to day tasks. The pay seems to be reasonable until you get into the position and feel like you're being under paid for the amount of work that is to be done. Proceed with caution.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation doesn't add up to the amount of stress you go through
Hostile work environment
Access center eep (Current Employee) –  New jerseyNovember 11, 2017
Access center is unbearable to work in. Everyone wants to be on charge. Management feeds into the hostile environment. And knows nothing about how the program works. Do work in the access center. You will regret it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management and coworkers
N/a
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJSeptember 13, 2017
I did not enjoy working for the company.This company was very unprofessional, management was very unprofessional there was no growth for my skills or professionalism while at CFG.
Very Stressful
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJ 08053September 6, 2017
No support from coworkers. Management was never there, he worked from home in Florida and used email and text messages to communicate. There was no assimilation. They put me in charge of the help desk, and my coworkers were very insolent, and not very cooperative, as if they did not want me there. They told me many others had also failed at this position. The were obtuse, and pushed back at everything I asked. I was forced to find answers on my own.
A little more help an cooperation from coworkers would have been nice.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Lack of training
Love my job
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJMay 9, 2017
The Company is great to work for, paid holidays and vacations. Social gathering on the outside. I learn how to work together to be a team players everyday
Pros
no pressure, free food and parking, and social gathering on the outside
Cons
need more holidays
Unprofessional
LPN (Former Employee) –  Btidgeton, NjApril 30, 2017
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. From the vulgar nurses to the hear no evil see no evil mentality from management. If you didn't train yourself then you basically got no training, was told jump in. What a joke. Staff turn over is crazy. If you want to gamble with your nursing license then work here but if you value all that you worked hard for stay as far away as you can.
Day to Day JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 19, 2017
Day to Day JOB, to many politics with management. Not a place for growth just a place to make 80 hours weekly to get paid. see other CFG sites for work options
good company
Drug and Alcohol Counselor (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJFebruary 6, 2017
good management. professional experience ok. work place. I liked the company and what I did.
I had ok benefits and coverage too.
Pros
good staff
Cons
short breaks
Awful Management & hostile work environment
Certified/Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJDecember 2, 2016
The work in and of itself wasn't bad. Its the back biting co-workers and the management that ruined it for me. Manager is a control freak. When they want to "discuss" your work they call you in the office and in 3's they attack your work performance which according to them is never good enough. They never call you in to praise your work! Pay is low. I never had a problem with the officers nor the inmates! Only my co-workers and managers! High employee turn around. Most newer employees only last about a year. And Hippa? What's that?! Not a good company to work for. At least not at the Mays Landing correctional facility its not. I gave more than my all and it still wasn't good enough. Short staffed too.
Pros
Pay day
Cons
low pay, hostile work environment
Great workplace
Medical Director (Current Employee) –  Somerville, NJOctober 26, 2016
Work culture matters, when you have right people to work with it makes it fun to work. Co-workers are great and respectful.

Hardest part is, as always, the patients.
What I learned: administrative side of the medical field.
Social Worker
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 10, 2016
I have enjoyed working as a corrections Social Worker, but not for this company, you don't get paid well for the amount of work you do, and corporate could care less about you,yearly raises are up to 3%. There is no overtime and you case load is about 300 inmates per social worker, and when someone leaves the job they take months to hire someone else so your case load doubles. The best part about this job was getting to know my co-workers and being able to provide the best service to the inmates. Any company is better then this one. If you are thinking about applying ask lots of questions. A typical day at work is doing intakes in the morning, filling away releases, daily meetings, answering phone calls, setting inmates up with rehabs, talking to attorneys, judges, probation officers, and families.
in the afternoon you meet with the inmates assigned to you.
provide medical attention to clients
Medical Scheduler/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lambertville, NJMay 10, 2016
provided medical attention to clients on daily basis, learned about corrections and medical staff and challenges of working in corrections

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CFG Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6