CFG Health Network Employee Reviews

good
adm asst (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
good over all ---- salary---- the company continues to grow--- salaries do not --because of the way clinicians compansated or not compansated we lose good people the compansation needs to be reviewed. supervisers are very felexable when you need to change times in and out for doctor appoitments.
Pros
work with great people co. does a lot their employes
Cons
salary
Great company!
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
Great place to work, the people are wonderful and I have learned alot in the past 5 years working. My manager is great and very approachable. The hardest part of the job is complaints are employees and try to fix any problem they may have.
Pros
social events
Cons
leadership communicationo
Great Company!
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
Great Company to work for- would definitely recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a career in Behavioral Health! Work/Life balance is wonderful!!
Learning Experience
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
My job is always evolving and there is never a dull moment, it is also face paced, so I am never bored or watching the clock. My day goes by quickly and I learn something new each and every day. I truly enjoy working at CFG and they offer many employee perks.
Pros
Employee perks
Fast paced days, a lot of employee events
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
There is a lot of work throughout the week, but the days go fast and usually don't stay past 5:30. There are a lot of events throughout the year for the employees.
Such an amazing mission and passion for the patients
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 10, 2018
If you love a fast paced and clinical environment - CASTLE is the place for you!
- passion for helping patients
- gaining knowledge of diagnoses and behavioral interventions
- amazing co-workers and support for the mission
- flexibility and support from management
- tuition reimbursement and support for your education
Pros
Supportive staff/co-workers, high focus on employee engagement
Cons
Low pay and yearly continually decreasing of raises
Cut throat environment where management is not on your side
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 3, 2018
I sincerely liked my job and the people around me until management punished me continously for any concern I had and I witnessed them do the same to others.
They treat you like just a cog in the machine. Everyone is replaceable. It's so cut throat you can't trust anyone. I have never witnessed in my life nurses going after each other the way they do here or the support staff.
You have no protection. No union. No support. Management is so unorganized that most of the time they have no idea what they're doing and are frantically running around barking orders and taking frustration out on anyone who breathes wrong.
I worked for an entire month before anyone told me that lunch was unpaid and the shift was actually 8.5 hours. I was actually reprimanded for it as well even though it was entirely not Mt fault. That's just one of many many things.....
Pros
Decent pay, benefits
Cons
Poor training, zero support, no compassion, hostile working environment
Pay was ok but job was terrible
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 19, 2018
Working with the kids was the best part. Every other month someone is quitting. Some of the workers come in whenever they feel like it without calling. & the bosses don’t say or do anything which is why they keep doing it. Some of them want to work and make a difference and you can tell but then they end of finding better jobs because they know better about staying here. Sometimes people call out right before you think you’re about to leave. Managers there have terrible communication. Managers complain about things that’s are not major but not about the things needed to be addressed.
Pros
The kids. Pay is ok. Chance to get overtime.
Cons
Poor management, terrible communication.
Terrible don’t work here
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 18, 2018
Terrible run for the hills. They didn’t have any form of communication. They don’t express exactly what they want from staff until you don’t have it to them and your back is against the wall.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Bad management, no communication, no rules, people do whatever there
Hostile and unprofessional work environment
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 20, 2018
The culture at this CFG Partial Hospitalization program at St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton is hostile and unprofessional. Management is inept and further promotes this unethical work
environment through favoritism toward some and blatant disrespect toward others. There is very little, if any, actual treatment going on here, which makes it obvious why private insurance is not accepted. Medications are forced on patients before any behavioral interventions are attempted. If families do not consent, the patient is promptly discharged, Patients otherwise are kept for the longest possible length of stay regardless of clinical appropriateness. Staff are not provided ANY breaks and complaints are met with retaliation. The corporate office is unresponsive to concerns and clearly making great financial gain by defrauding the Medicaid system. If you can put your own professional ethics aside and don your rose colored glasses before entering, this is the place for you.
Pros
direct deposit
Cons
No breaks, low pay, hostile environment, poor management
Think long and hard
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 29, 2018
Reprimanded for the littlest things. Very stressful environment when your constantly being put up against custody. Work isn’t appreciated. It’s like going to high school all over again except this time it’s called “your job”
was an employee three to four months
registerd nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 18, 2018
apply with caution also first disability check was 8 weeks after injury because human resources filled out form incorrectly ( which i have copy of) if you want proof of any of this fyrftr691rn at gmail.com the coworkers were great management team is more interested in schedule that employees. the most difficult part was management not supporting staff
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no character
Great environment
Administration (Current Employee) –  MarltonMarch 8, 2018
For being a decent sized company I appreciate their willingness to hold events throughout the year for employees. Coworkers are friendly and everyone works towards the same goal.
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
High expectations low pay
NURSE (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 24, 2018
The training was unorganized. The nurse told me you basically are on your own after 2 days. Passing medications to over 100 inmates There was no control counts performed any shifts I worked. They basically told me I wouldn't receive any hours because it goes through 3 other ppl 1st. Very unprofessional and unorganized. The pay was not worth it and the benefits are for FT only.
Pros
free lunches, helping others
Cons
low pay, unorganized
Dont work for cfg
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJanuary 11, 2018
The most unprofessional place I have ever worked. This company was very unprofessional, HR, management was very unprofessional there was no growth for my skills or professionalism while at CFG.
Pros
Cons
Dont work there
Not worth the headache
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 2, 2018
CFG is very disorganized, starting from the top and trickling down. There's alack of communication between the departments which can add to the already stressful day to day tasks. The pay seems to be reasonable until you get into the position and feel like you're being under paid for the amount of work that is to be done. Proceed with caution.
Benefits
Cons
Compensation doesn't add up to the amount of stress you go through
Hostile work environment
Access center eep (Current Employee) –  New jerseyNovember 11, 2017
Access center is unbearable to work in. Everyone wants to be on charge. Management feeds into the hostile environment. And knows nothing about how the program works. Do work in the access center. You will regret it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management and coworkers
N/a
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJSeptember 13, 2017
I did not enjoy working for the company.This company was very unprofessional, management was very unprofessional there was no growth for my skills or professionalism while at CFG.
Very Stressful
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJ 08053September 6, 2017
No support from coworkers. Management was never there, he worked from home in Florida and used email and text messages to communicate. There was no assimilation. They put me in charge of the help desk, and my coworkers were very insolent, and not very cooperative, as if they did not want me there. They told me many others had also failed at this position. The were obtuse, and pushed back at everything I asked. I was forced to find answers on my own.
A little more help an cooperation from coworkers would have been nice.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Lack of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CFG Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9