Play YouTube video button

CFG Health Network Employee Reviews

Featured review
CFG Health Network selected this as a representative review
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
My team feels like family
Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 21, 2019
I stay for several reasons. I am a big advocate for mental health and I truly enjoy working for a company that tries to find the best mental health providers around. My co-workers all have unique personalities that really complement the department as a whole. There is opportunity for growth for the company as well as for the individual. Excellent work/life balance.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
retirement plan
Great place to work with flexibility!
Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 21, 2019
Ive been here for over a year. This is the first place ive worked where my coworkers are passionate and actually love the work they do. Lots of employee appreciation events. Top golf and lots of food cookouts and stuff like that.
Pros
free food, opportunities
Cons
insurance could be better
Balance
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 21, 2019
The best part of working at CFG for me is the opportunity to do what I love and balance my life. It is a quick pace environment definitely not for the weak at heart!
Pros
Balance
Cons
brand awarenss
Good Place to Work
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMay 21, 2019
This position has allowed me to work with a number of individuals in different positions and specialties. There is a good balance of teamwork and individual projects. My team is always willing to help and encourages collaboration. There is a good work life balance. My manager encourages career growth and allows us to attend conferences and trainings to help elevate our job skills.
Pros
Work life balance
If I could give a zero I would
Sucker (Current Employee) –  NJMarch 30, 2019
This company is not only filled with incompetent management on every level of management but they are the sneakiest low lives Ive ever had the displeasure of dealing with. Seriously RUN! AND if your family member is an inmate in a jail they service best of luck to you!!!
And if everything else wasnt bad enough, unless you have 5 years in you get like 5 sick/vacation combined for the year
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
poor management, risk of nursing license, illegal activity
Great Tuition Program
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 22, 2019
I really enjoy working at ACJF with CFG. I have learned a lot here and am looking forward to taking advantage of the Tuition Reimbursement Program that they offer here. The pay is a little low to start, which is the only downfall.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement
Cons
Low pay
Terrible Place to work
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJanuary 9, 2019
The quality care of the patients is detestable. Patients were forced on medication and therapeutic treatment was not provided for each patient as promised. The treatment unit is dirty and filled with pests. Employees are treated based on a favoritism status, therefore if as an employee you are not a “favorite” management will do what they feel necessary to ensure you do not last long. If you attempt to complain to administration you are retaliated against and it will appear on your yearly review. There is no room for advancement and nothing that you are promised upon employment (including fringe perks such as clinical hours for school is guaranteed). I cannot speak for every site CFG runs but the one experience I had (for over a year) was so deplorable I wouldn’t be surprised if other sites are run the same. I would advise to apply at last resort only for experience and then find a better job elsewhere.
Pros
Working the kids
Cons
Terrible management, pay, and employee experience
Good Place
Counselor (Current Employee) –  Berlin, NJOctober 17, 2018
CFG provided me with the opportunity to go back to school and advance in my career. I have been here for four years and plan on staying longer. I love working for the population I serve as well
good
adm asst (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
good over all ---- salary---- the company continues to grow--- salaries do not --because of the way clinicians compansated or not compansated we lose good people the compansation needs to be reviewed. supervisers are very felexable when you need to change times in and out for doctor appoitments.
Pros
work with great people co. does a lot their employes
Cons
salary
Great company!
Benefits Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
Great place to work, the people are wonderful and I have learned alot in the past 5 years working. My manager is great and very approachable. The hardest part of the job is complaints are employees and try to fix any problem they may have.
Pros
social events
Cons
leadership communicationo
Great Company!
Talent Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
Great Company to work for- would definitely recommend to anyone interested in pursuing a career in Behavioral Health! Work/Life balance is wonderful!!
Learning Experience
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
My job is always evolving and there is never a dull moment, it is also face paced, so I am never bored or watching the clock. My day goes by quickly and I learn something new each and every day. I truly enjoy working at CFG and they offer many employee perks.
Pros
Employee perks
Fast paced days, a lot of employee events
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJOctober 17, 2018
There is a lot of work throughout the week, but the days go fast and usually don't stay past 5:30. There are a lot of events throughout the year for the employees.
Such an amazing mission and passion for the patients
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJSeptember 10, 2018
If you love a fast paced and clinical environment - CASTLE is the place for you!
- passion for helping patients
- gaining knowledge of diagnoses and behavioral interventions
- amazing co-workers and support for the mission
- flexibility and support from management
- tuition reimbursement and support for your education
Pros
Supportive staff/co-workers, high focus on employee engagement
Cons
Low pay and yearly continually decreasing of raises
Cut throat environment where management is not on your side
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 3, 2018
I sincerely liked my job and the people around me until management punished me continously for any concern I had and I witnessed them do the same to others.
They treat you like just a cog in the machine. Everyone is replaceable. It's so cut throat you can't trust anyone. I have never witnessed in my life nurses going after each other the way they do here or the support staff.
You have no protection. No union. No support. Management is so unorganized that most of the time they have no idea what they're doing and are frantically running around barking orders and taking frustration out on anyone who breathes wrong.
I worked for an entire month before anyone told me that lunch was unpaid and the shift was actually 8.5 hours. I was actually reprimanded for it as well even though it was entirely not Mt fault. That's just one of many many things.....
Pros
Decent pay, benefits
Cons
Poor training, zero support, no compassion, hostile working environment
Pay was ok but job was terrible
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 19, 2018
Working with the kids was the best part. Every other month someone is quitting. Some of the workers come in whenever they feel like it without calling. & the bosses don’t say or do anything which is why they keep doing it. Some of them want to work and make a difference and you can tell but then they end of finding better jobs because they know better about staying here. Sometimes people call out right before you think you’re about to leave. Managers there have terrible communication. Managers complain about things that’s are not major but not about the things needed to be addressed.
Pros
The kids. Pay is ok. Chance to get overtime.
Cons
Poor management, terrible communication.
Terrible don’t work here
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 18, 2018
Terrible run for the hills. They didn’t have any form of communication. They don’t express exactly what they want from staff until you don’t have it to them and your back is against the wall.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Bad management, no communication, no rules, people do whatever there
Hostile and unprofessional work environment
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJMay 20, 2018
The culture at this CFG Partial Hospitalization program at St. Francis Medical Center in Trenton is hostile and unprofessional. Management is inept and further promotes this unethical work
environment through favoritism toward some and blatant disrespect toward others. There is very little, if any, actual treatment going on here, which makes it obvious why private insurance is not accepted. Medications are forced on patients before any behavioral interventions are attempted. If families do not consent, the patient is promptly discharged, Patients otherwise are kept for the longest possible length of stay regardless of clinical appropriateness. Staff are not provided ANY breaks and complaints are met with retaliation. The corporate office is unresponsive to concerns and clearly making great financial gain by defrauding the Medicaid system. If you can put your own professional ethics aside and don your rose colored glasses before entering, this is the place for you.
Pros
direct deposit
Cons
No breaks, low pay, hostile environment, poor management
Think long and hard
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 29, 2018
Reprimanded for the littlest things. Very stressful environment when your constantly being put up against custody. Work isn’t appreciated. It’s like going to high school all over again except this time it’s called “your job”
was an employee three to four months
registerd nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 18, 2018
apply with caution also first disability check was 8 weeks after injury because human resources filled out form incorrectly ( which i have copy of) if you want proof of any of this fyrftr691rn at gmail.com the coworkers were great management team is more interested in schedule that employees. the most difficult part was management not supporting staff
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no character

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CFG Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.