CFG Health Network Employee Reviews for Counselor

Terrible Place to work
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJanuary 9, 2019
The quality care of the patients is detestable. Patients were forced on medication and therapeutic treatment was not provided for each patient as promised. The treatment unit is dirty and filled with pests. Employees are treated based on a favoritism status, therefore if as an employee you are not a “favorite” management will do what they feel necessary to ensure you do not last long. If you attempt to complain to administration you are retaliated against and it will appear on your yearly review. There is no room for advancement and nothing that you are promised upon employment (including fringe perks such as clinical hours for school is guaranteed). I cannot speak for every site CFG runs but the one experience I had (for over a year) was so deplorable I wouldn’t be surprised if other sites are run the same. I would advise to apply at last resort only for experience and then find a better job elsewhere.
Pros
Working the kids
Cons
Terrible management, pay, and employee experience
good company
Drug and Alcohol Counselor (Former Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJFebruary 6, 2017
good management. professional experience ok. work place. I liked the company and what I did.
I had ok benefits and coverage too.
Pros
good staff
Cons
short breaks