Play YouTube video button

CFG Health Network Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

2.7Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
CFG Health Network selected this as a representative review
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
Great Tuition Program
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 22, 2019
I really enjoy working at ACJF with CFG. I have learned a lot here and am looking forward to taking advantage of the Tuition Reimbursement Program that they offer here. The pay is a little low to start, which is the only downfall.
Pros
Tuition Reimbursement
Cons
Low pay
Think long and hard
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mays Landing, NJMarch 29, 2018
Reprimanded for the littlest things. Very stressful environment when your constantly being put up against custody. Work isn’t appreciated. It’s like going to high school all over again except this time it’s called “your job”