Play YouTube video button

CFG Health Network Employee Reviews for Registered Nurse

Featured review
CFG Health Network selected this as a representative review
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
was an employee three to four months
registerd nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 18, 2018
apply with caution also first disability check was 8 weeks after injury because human resources filled out form incorrectly ( which i have copy of) if you want proof of any of this fyrftr691rn at gmail.com the coworkers were great management team is more interested in schedule that employees. the most difficult part was management not supporting staff
Pros
paycheck
Cons
no character
Day to day
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 10, 2018
This is a day to day job with no career advancement potential. I honestly do not have much more to say about this company. Work hours are flexible, allowing you to have other jobs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Pay
fast pace day.
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Belevidere, NJOctober 8, 2015
it is an ok company to work...it is busy some days and calm and easy other days.. one doesn't know what their day will be like when u walk through the doors.
Pros
you get to work diffrent clients from all walks of life.
Cons
no advancement in the company