Play YouTube video button

3.1Pay & Benefits
2.7Job Security & Advancement
Featured review
CFG Health Network selected this as a representative review
Never a dull moment...every day is different
Director of Business Development and Clinician (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJMarch 8, 2018
I have been working at this company for over 16 years and I love the flexibility and autonomy to develop and implement new programs. It provides me with excellent work life balance and I take advantage of all the perks that are provided by CFG. It may be a family picnic, social at a bowling alley, Gala, family hayride or the significant discounts we receive on cell phones and amusement parks just by being part of this wonderful company. I plan on retiring at CFG because we both have the same values and mission to help others reach their maximum potential. Thank you CFG for this opportunity.
Pros
Free lunches, discounts on cell phones, flexible schedule, work from home
Pay was ok but job was terrible
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 19, 2018
Working with the kids was the best part. Every other month someone is quitting. Some of the workers come in whenever they feel like it without calling. & the bosses don’t say or do anything which is why they keep doing it. Some of them want to work and make a difference and you can tell but then they end of finding better jobs because they know better about staying here. Sometimes people call out right before you think you’re about to leave. Managers there have terrible communication. Managers complain about things that’s are not major but not about the things needed to be addressed.
Pros
The kids. Pay is ok. Chance to get overtime.
Cons
Poor management, terrible communication.
Terrible don’t work here
Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJJuly 18, 2018
Terrible run for the hills. They didn’t have any form of communication. They don’t express exactly what they want from staff until you don’t have it to them and your back is against the wall.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Bad management, no communication, no rules, people do whatever there