CFR Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
UMR is fast paced environment, and is new to New York
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 21, 2018
I am currently on the phones and I take inbound calls through out the day. I answer questions re: Health Ins. I speak to Providers, members. and doctor's regarding there coverage.
Pros
Training, learned a lot about Health Insurance.
Cons
It was a new company take over and they did away with their claims processing dept.
Good place to work if you like to travel and have no family
Welder fabricator pipe fitter (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, WIJanuary 11, 2018
Custom fabrication and repair was a hard place for me to work because they don't keep the same group of workers together on the road.you can go from a big job where you got along with everyone and then the next job you could be with a whole new group of guy's that you don't get along with.
Pros
Good money
Cons
Away from home alot
Training until needed
Captain (Current Employee) –  Columbus, MSSeptember 5, 2017
We train for 2hrs to 4hrs a shift to stay up on all new knowledge. This is to help all of us to be able to perform our job in a timely manner and safy manner.
Pros
Get to do what you love to do.
Cons
Not enough pay for the job.
Motorcycle
Shop Manager (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZAugust 8, 2017
No room for advancement, once you got to a certain point you were not able to move on. No benefits, manual labor, and no increase in pay. There wasn't much of management as well.
fun place to work
Phone Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Waynesville, MOMarch 9, 2017
The biggest thing about this company is not enough hours. They hire a lot of people and then have to send people home early. Over hiring is a huge issue.
Pros
Great place to for labor work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 16, 2017
I worked there for 3 months and it was a great shipping company, taught me a lot about safety in a shipping warehouse. Usual day would be unloading cars from china or cars that are shipped domestic or locally. Or prepping containers to load tesla to ship. Sometimes when we get done with our orders, we'll clean the warehouse and reorganize the equipment and be cars being ready to ship and receive.
Pros
A lot of work hours
Cons
Early mornings
Generally a good place to work
Telephone Interviewer (Current Employee) –  Waynesville, MOOctober 17, 2016
This job starts off with 2 days of extensive training to prepare you for going live on the phones. Once released to the floor the job is pretty self explanatory. You call customers and read the questions on the screen if they agree to completing the survey. You have to have pretty tough skin since you get hung up on more than you get completed surveys. The hardest part of the job is when work is low and they have to call people off from work. That can get a little stressful at times but all in all it's a fun and laid back place to work.

Want to know more about CFR?

Ask a question