CGS Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fun quick paced work environment
Customer service rep (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 12, 2018
Great company every colleague there were amazing definitely made it worth it. If you are interest on one of their positions I would definitely do it. just a great company with great culture
it is a good work place
Technical support (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 11, 2018
I am still working there. Any job have it up and down, as long as you come on time and do what you need to do. The job is pretty easy and offer you a lot more
Medicare can be flexible
Part B Provider Enrollment - Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 29, 2018
Flexible schedules, bonuses, additional 401k contributions, continued growth of company.

Upper management cares about company and tries to create a positive environment.

Knowledgeable supervisors to assist staff.

Some positions can work remotely.

Some positions can work 4 10 hour days.

Because it is Medicare there is constant change.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
Can be hectic at times, a bit unsettling when contract time rolls around.
competitive
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 22, 2018
This job really thought a lot and helped me improve my customer service skills. The job would have great if the pay and benefits were a little bit better
Pros
fast pace, learnt a lot
Cons
pay and benefits not that good
Good starting job
Bilingual Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 15, 2018
Good first job. Good part time job. Not very forgiving for tardy or absent. Cut throat. Fast pace many calls inbound and outbound. Not many pay raises
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No advancement
Terrible place to work. Very uninspiring.
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GAFebruary 13, 2018
Very low pay. No real room for growth. Management is horrible. The concept of working IT for the first time is comparable to being on a plantation. Team Leads harrass you on performance. Do you best to leave for a better overall job experience or decline the interview. A real waste of time is the best advise I can provide.
Pros
None really
Cons
Low pay, bad management, no growth, terrible colleagues, worst job experience ever
Fast paced and stressful
PROVIDER ENROLLMENT/PART B ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 9, 2018
Work time was flexible as long as you got your eight hours completed during the day and completed your quota set by management. My workplace was in my home. Management was supportive and was diligent in keeping the team engaged in communication. The hardest part of the job was learning the new procedures in a paperless environment.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Computer issues during bad weather - downtime
needs more help
SSR (Current Employee) –  Norcross, GAJanuary 5, 2018
the company as a hole is very unforgiving, whether you're off adherence from 90% to a 92%. to not following the rules to a tee. also the way the company will get you for not helping technicians on the phones fast enough, to not helping the customers as best as you can the rules and regulations will be very vague and are expected to be followed. they give you rules to follow, but the company doesn't inform the onsite techs about it, then we have discrepancies on what we can and can't do and with management not being there when needed, we end up at a stand still were trying to keep our adherence is compromised and now we're getting in trouble for our adherence. working here is definitely tough and stressful...
Pros
n/a
Cons
too many
Quiet place.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 29, 2017
Good place to work. Nice employees. A lot of overtime and paid time off. Nice job from people to have the chance to learn a little bit more of customer service.
Pros
Paid time off, overtime.
I liked my job
Welder (Former Employee) –  Morristown, INDecember 19, 2017
It's a good place to work, the people i worked with were very helpful and didn't mind helping when I had a question and I liked my hours and working with my hands.
Pros
the people i worked with
Cons
dirty and a long drive
fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 14, 2017
work 8 hours a day, cool place to work and find opportunities within the company,. you can grow just depends on if opportunism are open and equally work from home
Cgs
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 4, 2017
Overall Has helped my transition very much easier. I moved from NC and needed fast work. Although the staff can be a handful. Overall a great place to work.
Get in Get out.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Peachtree Corners, GANovember 13, 2017
It's an opportunity to receive the necessary experience then move on to the next thing. There are a few platforms to work on but we all get paid the same. Even though some platforms are more technical.
Pros
Unlimted OT
Cons
Should pay more
fast paced and productivity driven
QIC Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 10, 2017
It is overall a good place to work. they are generous with Vacation time and have most holidays off. For the most part you are left to yourself in your cubicle so you can have headphones in and listen to music.
Not a good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 3, 2017
It is a temporary job that requires 40 hours a week for almost no pay, poor management and very unprofessional. Management and employees are very disrespectful
Productive work place
Medicaid Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 31, 2017
Working at CGS, Inc. has mold me to be a better worker for the company. My supervisor was always there to listen to me when I find myself in need of her assistance. For that, I am grateful. As coming to end of my days at CGS, Inc. we didn't give enough notice CGS, Inc. is closing down for good.
Pros
Benefits are good
A great learning experience for me!
Lenovo Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2017
I did meet a few there that was encouraging and motivated. They company has great hospitality and always reward their employees often. It was a great learning experience for me, trying to pursue a career in the IT field.
lack of training
Phone Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 9, 2017
They give poor training and expect you to figure everything out on your own in order to help the customers. Management definitely was no help whenever you asked for it.
Great place to work and grow.
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 8, 2017
They think about their employees as they make the customer service more enjoyable. A good place to grow and many different opportunity to grow and different positions to apply for.
Pros
Many positions and good place to grow.
Terrible management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 5, 2017
The high up positions seem to know nothing. There is no support. You are better off asking someone in the same position as self a question than the supervisor.