CGT US Limited

CGT US Limited Employee Reviews

United States13 reviews
Great fun learning experience, human resource is awesome help (leslie) people all around are really friendly. Mangement are really down to earth people.
Pros
Company gatherings
Cons
You have to pay for your own snow cone
Good job for awhile then management just wasn’t working for me, 8 to 10 hours days maybe shorter if we got done quicker or weather conditions. Good money as well
Exciting, fast paced at times. Great co workers. A lot of company activities for employees. Good pay. Good raises. Great benefits. All 3 shifts have good supervisors.
This is a fair company to work for as long as the understanding is crystal clear that ITS JUST A JOB. The company wants to cover up the fact that their primary interest is making a profit at any cost. The illusion that the management staff would like to convey is that the employees are highly valued via their incentives and FISH activities.
This company needs learn how to appreciate its dedicated employees in ways other that the superficial 'games' they present as important.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Since CGT doesn’t provide any short term compensation... make sure this isn’t likely to be an issue before considering this place to financially support you and/or your family.
Relaxed, friendly enviroment. Decent pay and great healthcare benefits. Management easy to talk to. HR department willing to work with you should any unexpected issues arise.
The employees I work with are the main reason I'm still there.The management is clueless at times,one of the main reasons why there is a almost 90% turnover rate..A couple of supervisors need to learn how to speak to people and not act like we're stupid for asking a question.
Pros
HR does a lot for us to make the work day pleasant, food truck for example.
Cons
No AC over the summer, some employees getting away with missing days, asking to much from us at times.
This company truly does care about its employees! They prefer to hire from within and are always training their employees to fill different roles. Management is extremely understanding, and will always try to work with you on any issue you may have.
Pros
Employee appreciation program, incredible benefits, working hours
I currently live in San Antonio but my 45 minute drive every morning is definitely worth it!! I look forward to coming to work everyday, especially on FISH! days. Having weekly events for employees is a plus; weather it's a jean day or national burger day we celebrate it! I look forward to seeing what the future holds for CGT as we continue to grow!
Company needs work, management is bad and HR is clueless. The coworkers here are pretty friendly which makes the job tolerable. Take the 5 star reviews with a grain of salt, they are exaggerated.
Pros
Coworkers are friendly
Cons
Management, Hr
Official response from CGT US Limited
September 21, 2018
As a current employee, I would strongly encourage you to reach out to a member of the management team - either through our open door policy or through the suggestion box. We do strive to ensure each employee is treated with respect and would be happy to discuss your concerns. Are you referring to your supervisors? Senior Management? How was HR clueless?
CGT has proven to be an exciting, dynamic and overall great place to work. They take a great amount of pride in their work but at the same time care about their employees and have cultivated a terrific work environment. Overall an incredible company to work for!
I have worked in several top manufacturing companies. What makes CGT stand out and be attractive to professionals is that they truly do consider their personnel as the most valuable asset of the company, and their hiring process proves it. Even if the person's skills may be top of the line, if the candidate does not fit into the culture they are trying to instill, they will continue looking.
Leadership doesn't dictate the expectations, they lead by example and are willing to get in the trenches to support the team.

Team work is a high priority, and everybody enjoys being part of a winning team. Being part of this start-up operation from the ground up makes me feel like my contributions really make a difference, and are valued by upper management.
Pros
Excellent Employee Focus
Cons
45 minut drive, but worth it.
CGT US Limited in New Braunfels is going to be a top employer in the area! Currently they are small with only about 35 employees, but they are growing fast. They have a management team that cares more than any other I've ever seen. Very rewarding to be part of the first team in a brand new facility. Teamwork is highly valued. Everyone has an "owner" mentality and really takes pride in what they are doing. Very competitive hiring process! They truly want the best of the best!
Pros
New Building, Automotive Industry, Great Managers, Caring