Missed opportunity for Chaban Wellness and Yes You Can
Anonymous (Former Employee) – Miami Springs, FL – October 10, 2017
- Great products.
- Employees get to enjoy the product 3 times per day for free.
- Employees get a discount on products.
- If founders can salvage their company, and promote better culture, this may become a good place to work at.
- Terrible culture. Staff at all levels dedicate too much time to gossip, railroading peers. Founders are aware and fail at stopping this behavior. Seems as though some take pleasure at seeing others get fired or laid off.
- Founders placed two very junior individuals to run the entire company. These people came from a competitor, where neither held positions that qualified them to run this organization. As a result, the company is now suffering financially.
- Founders appear to lack trust in their employees with few exceptions.
Company culture is important. Has to start at the top. You still have the power to change the culture and to allow the right people to save your company. Like the brand, and product, but your employees make up your brand and reputation.
If founders allow it, this company can become great.
No real vision or mission