Chadwell Supply Employee Reviews

Good place to work if your in their family if not its hard
Warehouse Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCAugust 18, 2018
Its good place for young talent, older people have harder time working their. But no advancement, only if your in their little bubbly bubble. Also they won't teach in your 2 weeks about product. You have a hard time finding product because they dont really care about product location.
Pros
Lots of ot
Cons
End of day rushing, warehouse disorganized really wont fix it, hire temps alot to keep pace goin. And managers dont listen to employees
Productive Workplace
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 6, 2018
Managment is great, great pay, some days are long depending on your route and orders. Great job to work for serving business needs. Deal with lots of customers on a daily
Family orintated work enviroment
Flooring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 10, 2018
I would and have recommended Chadwell to family and friends. They pay well, provide a fun work environment and are a very understanding group of owners.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
family promoted over employees
Great staff, too many hours
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCApril 25, 2018
I loved the pay, I loved the area, the people I worked with and for. What I didn't enjoy were the 10-12 hour days It would be ok if I volunteered to do that every now and then. But this was forced overtime.
Pros
They brought lunch on occasion
Cons
too many hours
A company you can be proud to represent
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2018
This is a great company to work for and has products you can be proud to stand behind. The online reviews are what made me most excited to apply for this position, and so far they have been spot on. I took a trip to our corporate office for orientation, and everyone was very inviting and welcomed me with open arms. I am just getting started with this company, but I am excited to elevate my career to the next level. They offer a strong support system for the outside sales reps, and the training they have provided me has been impeccable. The growth goals they have and new locations they are opening are unbelievable. Ecstatic to be a part of the family!
Pros
Paid holidays off, great training, and laid back work environment
Cons
Haven't seen any yet but don't think I will
I enjoyed working here
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2017
Great management team. Got to learn how to track delivery trucks and plan shipping routes. The most enjoyable thing learned from this job is the different materials used for apartment builders.
The employees make this place phenomenal
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 29, 2017
The managers and employees here are great to work with. The culture they have created is productive, fun and gratifying. I was able to advance quickly and was given job stability. This is a company I can provide for my family with and be with for a long time.
Pros
Good work/life balance, Lots of departments, can apply internally for other positions
Cons
You need to be knowledgeable in any department you are in.
Company Culture is Amazing
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Really an incredible company. They have a great atmosphere, catered lunches, full benefits, and stability. They joke and say you will gain weight working here because they go out of their way for employee birthdays, and constantly find reasons to bring in food and deserts. The employees here are all great people, I mean just good hearts, caring and genuine people. I remember them telling me that if I was accustom to the corporate world it would be culture shock, but I wouldn't trade it for any other position. Just take for example Hurricane Irma, the managers here have been so accommodating regarding time off and haven't second guessed anyone needing to evacuate, stay home with the kids due to schools closing or needing to prepare for the storm. Not like many other company's out there. Truly a rare company.
Pros
benefits, catered lunches, birthday celebrations, awesome workplace culture
Cons
no complaints
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 30, 2017
When I first started here the biggest thing that spoke to me was the longevity with employees. There are people that have been with the company 26, 20, 10 plus years. No one will stay with a company for that amount of time if there wasn't a good reason. The low turn over really impressed me. After being with the company for 6 months now I absolutely love it, and I understand why people don't leave. Such a mellow and enjoyable atmosphere. Management is understanding and truly stands by the family oriented culture. I am genuinely happy to work for a company like Chadwell.
Pros
Company lunches, Paid Holidays off, benefits, great company culture, stability, growth opportunities
Cons
Not enough food options in the market place downstairs.
Fast paced production
Order Selector, Shipper (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 4, 2017
At Chadwell there were always new challenges everyday. Pulling orders and shipping out product for many different departments including receiving, special orders and Amazon orders.
Pros
Friendly co workers and fast paced
Cons
To many bosses
It is a reasonable place to work
Warehouse Order Selector /Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Here is a place that benefits on the buddy,buddy system. If you are in their group you will excel, as for others you will be fine as long as you do your job
Strong work life balance!
Corporate Recruiter/Multi State (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLAugust 12, 2016
Employees supporting this company are an outstanding group.
Most departments function as a cohesive group.
Owners need to work on communication and working together vs against each other.
order puller
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  East Tampa, FLJune 17, 2016
greet walk-in costumers make window screens for apartment complexes work 9 hours of the day maintained bathrooms and equipment for safety
BRANCH MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 9, 2015
Great, supportive environment with great opportunity to advance. great management very caring and family friendly.
Some Travel Involved
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Austell, GASeptember 16, 2013
Ran an established route to Chattanooga TN everyday. Typical day check material that is loaded on truck with the purchase orders and drive to designated stops from Marietta GA to Chattanooga TN. If returned early then make same day deliveries around the metro area.
Great company to work for!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 13, 2013
Great company, great benefits, diverse workforce and extremely supportive management.
Pros
Great benefits
Customers were easy to deal with.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FlJune 10, 2013
Driving was the best part of this job and it gave me time to find peace of mind.
Pros
No preasure job.
Cons
Not the best management for everyone. Not an enforced standard
Great leadership
Corporate Sales and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 26, 2012
Sales calls
Better people skills
Strong management support
All my coworkers help make up a great team
Lots of time on the road
Helping people in the field
Pros
great leadership