Chadwell Supply Employee Reviews

Fast paced. Productive
Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 26, 2019
Fast paced productive warehouse with plenty of work. Great bosses, fun energetic people to be around for long working hours. Family owned and operated. Paid vacations, paid sick time
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Free coffee in the breakroom thats about it
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 8, 2019
I was at this company all of 90 days, but I knew my worth and I left. First they don't train you they sit you with someone to listen to and expect you to know everything after doing that 2 days in a row. The supervisor of account management tells racist jokes to the team lead and it's a very uncomfortable environment for anyone that is not in the favorites group.
Pros
Off weekends
Cons
Racist workers, lack of communication
Run away!!
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Austell, GAFebruary 2, 2019
Our supervisor quit and one of our lead’s left and its looking likely that our other lead will probably fly the coop SMH. On the first day of our supervisor leaving they decided to have other department supervisors staying to “help up” get ahead and get out but on the first day the day shift manager stayed and he literally didn’t help with anything but the reno tickets which are the tickets they do on his shift so again what was the purpose of you staying to “help” its crazy!!!
Cons
Management Doesnt care about the employees just the work
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Austell, GAJanuary 29, 2019
Chadwell Supply in Austell Ga is by far the worst company to be employed with I would advise anybody looking to work for chadwell supply apply to another location. Chadwell Supply is overall a decent company if your family but the one in Austell Ga is by far unorganized doesnt care about their employees and the management only looks out for management I myself was recently employed with chadwell in Austell Ga and have witnessed far more than I have time ro explain the second shift shipped and received over 97% of all the work coming in and going out of the warehouse but we never got recognized for our accomplishments they rewards 3 of our workers from night shift and then turned around and threatened to dismiss the whole second shift with no logical explanation we worked everyday from 3pm until work was finished which the majority of the time was always after 330am the next day with minimum hours of sleep before returning to work and that caused alot of frustration and minimum moral we lost 9 people in october from 2nd shift because of mistreatment from upper management and where told we couldnt get any extra help even though we still had high peek season volume from the summer time we lost 6 more between December and January of this year including the night shift supervisor and lead because of the same reason which included the 3 I previously mentioned who were awarded for their work so you make the logical decision and this has been witnessed and verified they will fire you for finding better work when they pay you minimum wage and will fire you immediately for putting in  more... a two week notice which I thought was the professional thing to do but I guess not and trust me this is only half of the issues the bathrooms are beyond filthy for any male or female the kitchen is never cleaned and management along with 1st shift family members have a football team that plays in the parking lot on breaks daily during work hour's very unprofessional and as a witness before I resigned in December of 2018 the only person they allowed to put in a two week notice and work their last two weeks was the managers daughter who was the assistant in the front office and they threw her a party before she left but everyone of second shift my fellow co workers either quit or got fired including the night shift supervisor and lead because we were unable to request or put in a resignation letter so I say again stay far away from chadwell supply in Austell Ga if you're looking for a career stability or a job you will enjoy you wont find either here. NOW the upside to all of this is that if your hungry at work you can spend 5$ and buy the whole snack machine because everything is 50 cents and under including bottled drinks
PLEASE BEWARE AND TAKE HEED DO NOT APPLY TO CHADWELL SUPPLY IN AUSTELL GA
Pros
Cheap Vending Machines
Cons
Everything Else Horrible Management and Work Ethics
Loving Company Atmosphere
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 15, 2019
This company is awesome. They truly make their company into a family and genuinely care about their employees. I would highly recommend working here in any position.
Productive Work Place
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austell, GADecember 4, 2018
Chadwell is a growing and thriving company with numerous opportunity to grow within the company.
Jobs here are Order Processor, Driver, Freight Order Processor, Office Clerk, Receiving Clerk, Supervisor over different departments .
Each of the Job listed have their own unique task and duties that one would need to complete daily. Everyone at this location are more than welcoming to new and former coworkers. This Branch is enjoyable place to work, highly recommend to anyone who would like to apply to work at this location.
Pros
Family own atmosphere
Cons
Can't think of any
Its okay for a first job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Austell, GADecember 4, 2018
I had starting working at Chadwell on second shift in December of 2017 which wasn't as busy. Busy season is spring/summer. It started out okay but I was part time once I rolled over to full time in the summer months I started noticing a difference, it basically felt like we (as in the night shift crew) were the step children of the company. We had the longest hours, over 90% of everything that went out was done on our shift, yet we received all of the blame for every mistake. The day shift supervisor was a jerk who literally spent the majority of his time trying to make trouble for others especially on our crew. This job is a joke! Inventory control didn't control much because stuff was all over the place it was difficult to locate parts everyday and the company don't won't to invest in RF Guns everything is done by hand. The people there on my shift were cool and they made it fun but I wouldn't recommend working there in less its your first job!
Pros
Occasional pizza party
Cons
Lack of technology
Horrible Management
Order Processor (Current Employee) –  Austell, GADecember 2, 2018
I've been at Chadwell since this fall and in my few months of working for this company I've realized that Chadwell has horrible upper management and lacks job culture. A few of the employees on my shift had left for various reasons and upper management refuses to get us any help yet they will blame us for every error (picking and checking errors) but they do nothing to actually fix the situation by employing guys to help our shift its out of control! I would never suggest anyone working here PERIOD!
Pros
Low cost for vending machine products
Cons
They pay below the industry standard for order processors
Ok work place.
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 24, 2018
I'm from the receiving department. Common sense process for unloading trucks and checking product. I learned how to receive, check and process the merchandise.

Management is ok. some people complain about favorites.

For the most part everybody gets along with one another.

Sometimes the morning can be slow and we get slammed with big loads of work at the end of the day.

Management is pretty lenient on 10 min breaks and lunch breaks.
Family enviroment
Renovation Field Manager/ Cabinetry (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2018
Job enviroment was good at first. Then Department changes made it difficult to complete the renovations in a timely matter which became hard to get renovation done on schedule.

Want to know more about Chadwell Supply?

Ask a question
FUn place to work at
Warehouse Receiver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 24, 2018
It was a good place to work at and higher leadership was understanding. Down to earth work place with outstanding co workers. Very friendly and would recommend people to work there.
Pros
Uniforms
Cons
short breaks
Chadwell Supply Inc.Employment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 5, 2018
As a manger, I loved going to my job every knowing I was changing lives for the better. Some days during the busy season would get a bit crazy, but its worth it.
Pros
Long term employment, workplace culture
They claim
Inside sales (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 27, 2018
They claim to be a Christian family based company. I had to make a call on my kids second day of school to make sure they got picked up. I got fired my second day. This is nuts. Not Christian or family anything. It was amazing staff and people to work with. It's a joke though. All I did was assure my kids had a ride home. Unbelievable
Cons
Horrible
Good place to work if your in their family if not its hard
Warehouse Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCAugust 18, 2018
Its good place for young talent, older people have harder time working their. But no advancement, only if your in their little bubbly bubble. Also they won't teach in your 2 weeks about product. You have a hard time finding product because they dont really care about product location.
Pros
Lots of ot
Cons
End of day rushing, warehouse disorganized really wont fix it, hire temps alot to keep pace goin. And managers dont listen to employees
Job Security and Outstanding Work Culture
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2018
The culture here is almost unbelievable. I never had the pleasure of working for a family owned business and man have I been missing out! The owners and managers are very reasonable and caring individuals. They make sure all employees are happy and have what they need to get the job done and be comfortable. As we grow it can get pretty busy at times but I prefer that then being slow and not getting hours.
Pros
Full Benefits, overtime pay, paid holidays off and bonus days, pto, amazing culture and atmosphere
Cons
There's really nothing to complain about.
Productive Workplace
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 6, 2018
Managment is great, great pay, some days are long depending on your route and orders. Great job to work for serving business needs. Deal with lots of customers on a daily
Family orintated work enviroment
Flooring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLMay 10, 2018
I would and have recommended Chadwell to family and friends. They pay well, provide a fun work environment and are a very understanding group of owners.
Pros
employee appreciation
Cons
family promoted over employees
Great staff, too many hours
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Ladson, SCApril 25, 2018
I loved the pay, I loved the area, the people I worked with and for. What I didn't enjoy were the 10-12 hour days It would be ok if I volunteered to do that every now and then. But this was forced overtime.
Pros
They brought lunch on occasion
Cons
too many hours
A company you can be proud to represent
Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 5, 2018
This is a great company to work for and has products you can be proud to stand behind. The online reviews are what made me most excited to apply for this position, and so far they have been spot on. I took a trip to our corporate office for orientation, and everyone was very inviting and welcomed me with open arms. I am just getting started with this company, but I am excited to elevate my career to the next level. They offer a strong support system for the outside sales reps, and the training they have provided me has been impeccable. The growth goals they have and new locations they are opening are unbelievable. Ecstatic to be a part of the family!
Pros
Paid holidays off, great training, and laid back work environment
Cons
Haven't seen any yet but don't think I will
I enjoyed working here
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 2, 2017
Great management team. Got to learn how to track delivery trucks and plan shipping routes. The most enjoyable thing learned from this job is the different materials used for apartment builders.