Chameleon Color Cards Employee Reviews

Clean, free lunch, work during week, volunteer overtime
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYDecember 13, 2018
Cleaner place to work than other places I've worked. You work weeks, no weekends. Overtime isn't mandatory. They ask for volunteers. Lower pay. Free health insurance and cheaper glasses. Managers are nice and ladies are easy to talk to if you have any questions. They come out and visit everyone on the floor and know everyones name. You can make up time if you have to take your kid to the doctor. Jobs are easy but the machines can be frustrating to work on. You can learn different jobs if you want to. They buy us lunches or coffee and other treats. Riely the dog visits us and cheers everyone up.
Pros
Clean, overtime not mandatory, nice managers, lots of free food, dog visits
Cons
Lower pay, frustrating machines
Bad management
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYDecember 13, 2018
They let a youg girl run the business that knows nothing about the job.Also pay is not fair in the work place. How much you suck up to the boss is how much you get paid. They have meetings almost daily and talk bad about employees . Most of my co workers have been in charge and has told me.
Pros
days
Cons
Bad Management
Doesnt know how to appreciae good workers
Bindery Worker (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYNovember 13, 2018
Poor doesn't how to appreciate good workers. Especially the ones that have disabilities. Now that its under the court system, state, and the management that is not doing their job right.
Not a place to make a career
Chipper Operator (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYJanuary 30, 2018
Typical work day was fairly fast paced. Learned the making of color cards for paint companies . Work place culture was childish,backstabbing,and you never seemed to be treated as an adult. Management left a lot to be desired. There was blatant favoritism shown. Lots of favorites. There was a policy for no bullying yet it was there and sometimes by management . The hardest part of the job was not knowing what you would come into when you relieved certain coworkers. Most enjoyable were the few coworkers I was on shift with.
Pros
Certain coworkers, free pizza and wing if no one quit for a 30 day period
Cons
Punching out for unpaid lunches, favoritism, bullying, gossip and drama.
Good Overall
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYJanuary 23, 2018
You work the same shift everyday. People you work with are really nice. The managers are around and talk to you. They tell us how much we have to make every day. Some jobs are hard but you work with another person. We get food alot.
Pros
good shift, benefits, coworkers, food
Cons
tough jobs
productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYSeptember 25, 2017
Typically the days were smooth and PM schedules were easy to keep. The work was light manufacturing but I was able to learn from a gifted maintenance manager. We fabricated operator interfaces and other peripheral equipment. Performed upgrades to existing machines and installed new equipment. It was a family-oriented company that thrived on teamwork.
good place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lockport, NYAugust 22, 2017
fun, productive, busy. learned how to run different machinery, Management very involved with day to day production and you. Culture is the same as every other place. Hardest part of the job was filling a till box that had over 40 wells to it. This is a small company so it was pretty much enjoyable all day with your co-workers.
Organized and a very clean and fast paced workplace
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Lockport, NYOctober 7, 2015
it is a very organized company, probably the cleanest factory i have ever stepped food in. everything has its own spot. workers are nice and cooperative
Pros
good time for breaks
Cons
bad hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chameleon Color Cards. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9