Champion National Security, Inc.

Champion National Security, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States383 reviews
The pay rate is low
The pay rate is low and you don't have any right to chose any site.
The don't have any overtime

Most of the time you need to work at weekends.

The keep your pay checks for two weeks and at third week you receive your first check.
Dose not pay to be here
You only get $10 an hour and they give no raises like you just need one. They dont tell you how much PTO time you have and you cant find out through hr
Attendance is a must
Just do your job and go home. Try not to call off so much. If you gone be late for your post always call in advance. They work with you. Don’t forget to clock in and out on time. If you have to write your time down.
Good opportunity at this company I wish I would have stayed with them I really enjoyed my time there I
This is a good company they are batter then most company's that IV work for in my 15 years in security because there are not that many company s that take care there people
Great
Loved working with this company and the time I worked with them I was treated with respect and I never had any issues with locations and hours the supervisors are great
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
It stinks
I cannot stand the place, the place that i worked had nothing but good people they were elderly and liked me alot. They said there was a complaint about me so they moved me. I went back and told the management about what happened too me and they said there was no complaint we liked you and so did the residents they said i did not like the place so they moved me, which was nothing but a lye.
It's a paycheck but not worth it
Do yourself a favor and look somewhere else.

In texas it seems to be a very large

company with sites, benefits, etc. That cannot be said for in baltimore. Here they have little to no sites, send their unarmed guards to places that need armed guards. Guards are treated with disrespect and aren't appreciated. The pay is very low for what we have to deal with. The communication from management is terrible. There's many things wrong with their baltimore branch.
New Orleans Office
Branch Manager is allegedly plotting a lawsuit against former employer; allegedly the very small office staff has been fearful of retaliation from Branch Manager.
Worst Company I Ever Worked For
Not Organized And It’s Every Man For Itself They Don’t Carr About You Nor Do They Say Thank You I Worked 24 hours And They Didn’t even call me after the 16 hour I’ll never recommend anyone to them NEVER
Worst job ever
The management are very unprofessional once they hire you. They don’t care at all about your well being. I was at the emergency room& they kept calling me asking so when are you coming in.
Great place
It's a great place to work. Everyone that I have encountered has been great. There hasn't been anything that I've asked for that wasn't given. They also offer a variety of different certifications that are free.
Branch Manager N.O. wants quid pro quo (favors)
*Horrible place to work!!!
*Guards may work 30 hours straight.

*Branch Manger should be drug tested.

*Branch has no respect for Corporate-TX.

*Injured on job you will be fired.

*Branch manger must like you-like you.

*Guards are talked to like slaves.

*Pay is very low and no benefits.

*Post at Save a Lot stores are not safe!!

*Do not stop a fight you will be fired.
Pros
None.
Cons
Your health will fail.
Champion security
I work there 2 years ago In Atlanta branch the manager the lady was lazy and the rental cop they had up there I forgot his name he was very rude I quit and didn’t care I hope no one work for that company again and I hope they lose the contracts. And they had me training someone and I wasn’t getting paid for it
basically on your own
I mostly just arrive to my assigned post and clock in and start my duties. Management would do unscheduled pop-ups to the post with no heads up, question you to be sure you are doing your work according to their policy.
Good company
I’ve worked for several contract security companies over the years and this is the best one I’ve encountered so far. Company is paying the highest wages in Nashville for armed security officers.
Worst Job Ive Ever Had
The worst company to work for ever. Run for the hills and do not apply. Management is nonexistent, hours aren't clocked correctly, nobody comes in on time, they dont value your safety,and your forced to stay if no one comes in to cover the shift.
Pros
Weekly pay
Worse Security Company
I was with the company for almost 5 months. They treated employees badly we froze in the winter and they wouldn’t allow us to make accommodations for the cold. The Restroom we used was horrible and always flooded. The relief on 3rd shift (they) always had a issue showing up on time. Overall moral was not there literally hated coming to work for this company. Management was unprofessional. Communication or lack there of was awful no one new how to properly do there job overall bad experience would not recommend this Company at all.
Small company
Okay place to work for if you are just now becoming a security guard. Not a good place to work for if you are an experienced armed guard or even the type of person that demand and love to grow.
Pros
Location is close to my home.
Cons
Pay, no paid breaks, no room for growth.
Trust and reliability
I find that Champion Security appreciates the skills I possess and bring to the company. They trust me and in return I have developed trust for management and supervisors. The supervisors genuinely seem to care about me and my success with the company.
Horrible
Little to no support or recognition. Pay is horrible for the responsibility. No one in the company ever bothered to get to know me at all. Poor leadership with very little communication.
Good place for work
Everyone is friendly they will work with I on ur schedule great opportunity to work here if u have the chance plenty of overtime if anyone looking for ot
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champion National Security, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7