Champion Title & Settlements Employee Reviews

Very poor management, too much drama & lack of advancement
N/A (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJune 20, 2018
The management here is by far the worst I’ve ever dealt with. There are so many issues they don’t want to deal with and it’s pure laziness. Too much drama and all the managers do is have a meeting and they think the issues will go away....nope. They are so strict here... clothing wise, being on your phone, taking days off or taking a longer break. They watch you like hawks here. Who cares if you’re on your phone as long as you get your work done!! The benefits aren’t too bad, they pay for half....the pay is good but don’t expect a good raise and don’t expect a 90 day review. They wait until you’ve been there a year to give you a review with a raise. Not much of a career advancement, if you want to move up, you have to be super close with the owners and be one of their favorites. Oh and if you need to take a longer than the 30 allotted time for a lunch break, they will make you take it out of your vacation or sick time rather than just make that time up on a different day. LAME. They need to hire more people, so many like myself worked overtime because they haven’t hired anyone to help out. High turnover rate here too.
One of the positive things I would say is that they do offer free lunches, occasionally. Most of the coworkers are pretty cool and hangout outside of work....just be careful of the drama!
I left on my own terms for a better job.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, most people are chill, was close to home, “ok” benefits
Cons
Poor management, too much drama, not much career advancement, pay could be bettersuper strict, see all in review
Great!
Post Closing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VADecember 2, 2013
Great company, benefits & pay. I really enjoy working here. The commute is too far for me that is the only reason I am looking other places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Champion Title & Settlements. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3