Champs Sports Employee Review

View all Champs Sports reviews

Friendly team to work with and flexible with my school schedule
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAAugust 5, 2013
A typical work day for me at Champ's starts with counting the cash in my register and keeping track of all the sales including change and cash back, while offering outstanding customer service. I've learned how to work fast pace and multi-task at the same time. My management and co-workers create a fun workplace that is enjoyable to be apart of. The hardest part of the job is the long shifts that include closing but the friendly customers that I get to meet and interact with everyday make it worth it.

Other Champs Sports Employee Reviews

Fun but challenging
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 20, 2018
Working at champs was good experience. I loved the staff, the company and the customer. The only thing that was challenging about the job was reaching your sale requirements. I worked as a sales associate. But overall is was a great company to work for.
More than just one position
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 19, 2018
I was able to do more than just one thing at Champs. I was able to learn how to use the register, stock inventory, train new employees, organize the display cases and what was on the floor.