Change Healthcare Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 967 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONeil de Crescenzo58%approve of Neil de Crescenzo's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
You’re seeing all 17,711 jobs at Change Healthcare because we can’t find any available jobs at Change Healthcare close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 3.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Information Design & Documentation
Employees at Change Healthcare have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 99 questions about working at Change Healthcare. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Change Healthcare employees.
Insights from 434 Indeed users who have interviewed with Change Healthcare within the last 5 years.
Experience Jobs on resume Skills When can I start Some payroll situations
How do I managed my recruitment desk
Experiences Job history
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Change Healthcare?Published on May 24, 2021
- Change Healthcare