Our mission to inspire better health is at the core of all we do. We’re committed to providing total rewards programs to empower your total well-being, including your health, wealth, community, and life.
Empowering Your Health
Our competitive health plans provide the support you and your family need to lead a healthy lifestyle, including:
• The My Healthy Changes well-being program, which allows you to earn up to $1,500 (up to $3,000 employee with spouse/family coverage) for taking healthy actions. The program also helps you lose weight, stay active, and reduce your medical plan premiums.
• Three medical plans with different deductible and carrier options
• Prescription drug coverage with retail and mail-order benefits
• Three dental plan options that provide free, in-network routine examinations and cleanings
• Two vision plans that cover lenses, contacts, and other services
• Best Doctors service provides second opinions, helps you find specialists, and supports you if you require emergency or intensive care
• True View services to help you find the right health care for you and your family
• Teladoc Health provides 24/7 online access to board-certified doctors for non-emergency medical conditions
Building Your Wealth
We offer rewards, recognition, and financial well-being programs to recognize your contributions to Change Healthcare and help you build financial security. These include:
• Competitive base pay to inspire great performance
• U.S. 401(k) savings plan allows you to save for retirement with pre-tax and Roth contributions. You’ll receive a company matching contribution of up to 3.5% when you contribute 6% of your base pay.
• Tax-free Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts allow you to save your pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible health and dependent care expenses.
• No-cost life insurance, as well as voluntary life insurance available for purchase, provide financial protection for your family
Supporting Your Community
We’re committed to the local communities in which we live and work.
• Volunteer Days: We provide two days off, with pay, for employees to volunteer in their local community.
• Company-supported community service initiatives
• Corporate contributions to non-profit organizations
• Support for non-profit board memberships
Enhancing Your Life
We offer benefits and services to help you enjoy life, reach your goals, and prepare for unexpected situations.
• Flexible work arrangements, including part-time, telecommuting, and commuter benefits
• Educational assistance that provides reimbursement for courses related to your current job or career goals
• Adoption assistance to support your dream of growing your family
• Paid parental leave for new parents (mother, father, adoptive parents)
• Paid time off and holidays to help you rejuvenate
• Pet insurance that helps with wellness visits, illnesses, accidents, procedures and more
• Home and auto insurance to protect your personal property
• Identity theft protection to prevent fraud and resolve identity theft issues
• Accident insurance that pays a benefit directly to you for hospitalization, fractures and dislocations, emergency room visits, and more
• Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity coverage that helps defray the cost of critical illness or hospitalization, such as child care expenses, travel to and from treatment, family meals, and more