Change Healthcare
Updates from Change Healthcare:

Change Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States996 reviews
Featured review
Change Healthcare selected this as a representative review
Productive, independent and fun place to work
Independent work, no micromanaging. The leadership team trust you to do the work for your job and they will not bother you. It is a nice place to work with work and fun times.
Pros
No micro managing
Cons
Compensation
Stable and underpaid
If you're only looking to make $14.50 an hour for doing an extreme amount of work...be an A/R specialist. It's unfortunate because I enjoyed the work I did but I felt that I was working in a high school. I worked at the Clinton Twp, MI location and it was mostly women there. Co-workers are constantly talking behind your back and making snarky comments and constantly trying to rat each other out to gain some sort of benefit. I will say the benefits were good in terms of healthcare and creating your own work schedule but when it comes down to it...someone working at walmart is probably making more money than you and doing much less. Give these people a raise and stop being cheap!
Good work environment
Good place to work. Allowed remote work culture. good coworkers. some diversity. Typical work place in suburban environment. IT culture. easy to work for management style. easy to work independently
Poor Culture
Don’t put yourself through the headache and frustration. It is not worth it to work here. Terrible systems, leadership, and constant fire drills. Terrible turnover so existing employees get overworked with redundant tasks and the cycle continues. Majority of people at company would jump at a pay cut just to get out. Trust me.
Good place to work.
Change Healthcare is a good place to work based on everything I read it in the survey as positive. They have always been fair to me with benefits and compensation. Management is good, but processes are challenging internally
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Company in Flux
There is plenty to do but oftentimes it feels like the inmates are running the asylum. I believe the culture really depends on your management chain and whether you are in Alpharetta or Nashville (corp offices).
Great company
Change Healthcare was a great company to work for! I enjoyed my two years there. I hate that I was laid off due to Covid-19. I would highly recommend working for this company to anyone. Thank you for the opportunity.
This was a great company to work for
I loved working for them I started in security then switched to working for them directly. There were days it was really fun to work there. If I could I would go back and work there again
Stay to myself
It's a pay check and I'm working from home. Can't complain. Company is unorganized. I'm a contractor for now . I hope they continue letting us work from home for rest of the year.
Pros
Getting paid
Cons
Could be getting paid more
Weird place to work
it's divided up into floors. Ironically, the lowest paid and most undervalued are positioned at the top. No clear direction, Numbers based, Overall too frustrating for the pay. Oh! Don't look to make a decent salary on that "top" floor.. AT ALL
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Change Healthcare?
Great enviorment, co-workers where very nice, very easy work which requires patience.
Workplace was amazing and co-workers where very helpful, pleasant and knew how to help you in many ocassions. Management knew how to motivate all employes in achieving there tasks.
Good
No matter how good you are at what you do, the people that got connection little clicks are the ones that get what ever they want. I worked my bones off for this company for years and it was humiliation and childish people. Don't expect too much keep quiet and say nothing about anyone because they have pull awful they will get rid of you and you won't know why. I've seen people go everyday I'mhere because as a single mother I need the money because single mother and needs
The engagement throughout the company
I loved working for Change Healthcare I loved my job I loved what I did. After being there 3 years job got eliminated due to a lack of business clearly out the blue one day. We were told over the phone during a conference call. Overall the management team was great, benefits and incentives are wonderful. However the actual pay is not the best unless you work yourself up, but if you stay as a CSR rep your pay will not go that far up
They don’t care about your well-being
They will let you go without any warning. Don’t ever get comfortable works there.
No matter how dependable you are. Hard working you are.. That don’t matter. They will let you go without giving you any notice. Same day.
Great Career Growth Potential
I previously worked at a large insurer for over a decade, and experienced moderate growth potential during my tenure. Change presented an opportunity make a difference with our clients and their members. While there have been many challenges, the leadership has consistently provided support and a great degree of latitude to solve problems and delight our clients. There is a true vested interest in developing talent from within and providing opportunity for personal and professional growth. I couldn't be happier to have made the leap and be working for such an industry-leading company.
If you need a job
The managers are racist and supervisors are rude. They have no idea what they are doing and when something goes wrong they do not own up to their mistake. Instead they place blame on someone else. The Manager and Supervisor also have favorites. Especially If you are WHITE. The environment/energy is similar to high school. The upper management are bullies. They Hire every year through staffing agencies. They promise you to hire you if your there for six months to a year. Do not count on it.
Pros
pay is okay
Cons
Everything else
This company cares about there employees
This is the first company that I worked in a long time that actually cares about there employees and have been able to grow. Glory to GOD for the opportunity.
Be careful for what you wish for
Operates at minimum staff and offers little training.
Supervisor not helpful as doesn’t understand details of job.

High pressure to get things done.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
No quality training available.
Healthcare Rep at Upson Regional
My manager was horrible and racism was the main factor. No training some days I was at the hospital alone. One person to train me two days a week. Trainer always told me how much the manager didn't like me. Manager was very rude kid like behavioral. Manager would never listen always over talk me and mostly belittled me every chance she got, I was so stressed during training it was hard to learn. Manager was more worried about drama than training. Manager complained to me she hate to drive hours just to train me. She had meeting that was more important. Worse job I ever had. The company itself is great! management is horrible!
Terrible workplace
I worked for this company for 4 1/2 months and it was the worst work experience I’ve had in along time. Managers are extremely rude & disrespectful. They degrade their employees! The policies and procedures are unethical. I wouldn’t recommend Change Healthcare to anyone!
company sucks
The company and staff sucks, the computer systems are out of date and slow so your production is at risk the promise to raise your pay once you make it to production but you cant and because of their slow system if you don't make production they fire you and blame you for their sucky system. Will never recruit anyone to work for this company. Some of the staff is rude and is no help to employees. Only good thing is the hours and the pay is okay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Change Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5
2.7
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Change Healthcare.