Channel Fusion Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun workplace with a real sense of teamwork and togetherness.
Bilingual Client Relationship Associate (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 25, 2018
Channel Fusion is a great place to work, period. If you work hard and pay attention to detail it will be noticed. Also, management really is for the employee, and not just when it comes to career advancement. In my experience, all levels of management care about your personal life as well. I highly recommend working here if you are not sure whether or not to apply.
Pros
Food trucks frequently stop outside the building during lunch time.
Cons
Working at a computer does not offer the chance to get outside during the day.
Typical Agency
IT Department (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 5, 2018
Fast pace, clients are the top priority- not the employees or the companies own image/branding. Could be a very strong company if the CEO were willing to invest in the employees and staff up where needed.
Pros
Great PTO package
Great work environment!
Technical Editor (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAMay 7, 2018
When I heard about this company and the success that they were seeing in recent years, I made it a goal to seek out employment here. I’ve been a happy and respected employee for the past year and a half and have never regretted my decision. It’s a wonderful environment to work in. Great management and teamwork! Our ideas and unique abilities are encouraged and rewarded. I don’t just feel like a number in a sea of other employees. We celebrate our accomplishments with the whole company and get together for pot lucks and company activities often. I feel everyone is in the same mindset – we work hard when it’s needed and have fun together when we can. I’ve never been part of a work culture like this and it feels fantastic!! So much to look forward to in the future at Channel Fusion!
Pros
Fun environment, great management, team oriented
Great place to work. Great culture.
Corporate Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 16, 2018
Channel Fusion feels like a family. Everyone here is willing to help you advance and grow. Great culture and atmosphere. I highly recommend this company to anyone and everyone!
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
You may not gain much here.
Technical Editor (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAFebruary 14, 2018
I was paid $12.50 per hour to work on a manufacturer's website and I stayed on false promises and empty words. At a point, I realized that I was a fall-guy after it was pointed out to me. I lost my job because even though I kept people up to date on my projects, I was written up and told that I wasn't. On my last week during Monday, I was told to update someone on a project by Friday and instead of waiting, I did it the same day they told me to do it. The following Monday, they told me that I didn't and they let me go. Besides this, my team would go out to lunch with each other but would not talk to me unless they needed something.

A year after I was let go from Channel Fusion, I found out that a person who worked there was let go because of politics and rumors about her sleeping with another employee.
Pros
hour lunches
Team Environment
Client Relations Associate (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAOctober 24, 2017
As a recent college graduate, I couldn't be happier starting off my career at Channel Fusion. The managers go above and beyond for training new employees and make you feel welcome instantly.

Working at Channel Fusion makes you feel part of team more than a business. Everyone is always willing to help each other out and no question is too small to ask. There are multiple ways to become involved in the company whether it be a group or an activity.

Channel Fusion strives to incorporate their core values into a typical workday environment with both client and co-worker interaction.
Pros
Great benefits, positive culture, management/training
Welcome change of pace
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IASeptember 18, 2017
I left the previous company I was working with due to significant micro management and poor leadership that didn't trust their employees.

Coming to Channel Fusion, I have found a management structure that not only values your thoughts and inputs on things that affect your day-to-day activities, but they actually solicit it as well.

The CEO has a positive vibe and energy about him that is infectious and brings up the vibe of the entire office. It's nice to come to a company where I feel I can truly be apart of making the company better day-in and day-out.
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Work-life balance, flexible working environment, quantity of PTO afforded
Professional development and amazing culture
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 1, 2017
This company is a hidden gem, as the opportunities and culture at Channel Fusion are unique in the area.

Management fosters a collaborative and positive environment at all levels, aiding in the professional development and growth of employees. In addition, strong work ethic does not go unnoticed nor unappreciated.

While you have the opportunity to work with large companies as clients, this company still has the small business/start-up feel to it, as everyone greets you and you might have conversations with the CEO in passing in the halls.

Everyone is always willing to help, and you will never hear "that is not my job" from anyone. I feel extremely fortunate to have the opportunity to work for this company!
Pros
Work/life balance, positive culture, mentoring, collaborative environment
Great local company w/ big potential
Digital Content Manager (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAMay 31, 2017
Channel Fusion is a small company that is growing slowly and steadily (which is much better than rapid growth). The CEO is involved in every interview process and orientation so he knows every employee. Successes are celebrated and rewarded and you are given credit for your contributions. I left a Fortune 500 company where I was just a number and office politics ruled all, so I love that Channel Fusion is the exact opposite. A laid-back working environment where you are allowed and encouraged to wear a lot of hats is a welcome change. The work/life balance is wonderful - you show up and do your work, then leave work at the door and go home to your family. With a company that is seeing steady growth and is hiring new people every week, I see a lot of growth potential. There is a reason for the low turn-over rate in employment: people here are happy.
Pros
Involved leadership, casual environment, work/life balance
Pretty great place to work
Digital Content Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAApril 21, 2017
This was one of my first real jobs out of college and it has rewarded me in so many ways. Everyone is always so willing to help you learn and encourage you to grow. I also feel very valued with what I can bring to the table here.

I haven't dreaded coming to work a single day since I started. Management is always very flexible and attentive to any reasonable needs and everyone is nice to be around.

I feel like my team supports me and we all work together very well to reach our goals.

The CEO is involved with his employees and makes an effort to know everyone.
Pros
Good benefits
Great company!
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAOctober 10, 2016
I never heard of Channel Fusion until i randomly applied for a position. The management is very polite, and even the CEO is apart of the interview process. Very upbeat and positive atmosphere. I came in with no experience in this position and was welcomes with open arms. Very family oriented and understanding of personal life situations. I work Mon-Fri 8-5 and the day flies by. I truly enjoy coming to work every morning and being apart of such a great company. I HIGHLY recommend taking on a position with Channel Fusion if ever offered, you WILL NOT regret it!!
Pros
hour lunch, good starting pay, great atmosphere
One of the best places to work!
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAAugust 12, 2016
I had never heard of Channel Fusion until I applied for a position. I was hired on and never looked back. I met the CEO at my interview and had many opportunities to have a friendly chat without consequence.My first day had a welcome sign, which broke the tension for me.The atmosphere is friendly and welcoming without being invasive to your work space. The managers are given the opportunity to create the team they want and never having a power struggle between departments. I have been very satisfied with the flexible time to take care of my personal life. They understand that life happens outside of the workplace. For the first time in my life, I look forward to going to work.
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Balanced Work Load, Compensation, Management
Cons
Higher Insurance Premiums
Small/Medium business with a great atmosphere
Content Layout Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJune 8, 2016
A great company without the pressures or "office anxiety" of some of the larger companies that are floundering in the Cedar Rapids area. There are positive signs of growth that show the company is on the right track.

The company culture is good -- people greet each other, go out of their way to help one another, and are genuinely interested in seeing you succeed.

The CEO and leadership team are very personable and inclusive.

The benefits and pay are in line with daily expectations.
Pros
Positive signs of growth, solid company culture, personable leadership. Great place to spread your wings.
Great Workplace!
Manager, Client Services and Operation (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAApril 25, 2016
Channel Fusion is an excellent place to work for those that prefer to avoid big corporate culture. It has been a refreshing moving from job at a large corporation to a local company where everybody knows each other. The company is very flexible with time off and provides excellent time off incentives from day one.
Pros
Small company, internationally know clients, time off
Great place to work!!
Technical QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJanuary 5, 2016
It’s an awesome place to work! Channel Fusion has a great family like, respectable atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow and challenge themselves every single day. Channel Fusion provides a great platform to advance your technical skills. You’ll feel valued and could instantly see that your contribution is making a big positive impact on the company.
A positive and prodcutive workplace
Channel Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAJanuary 5, 2016
Channel-Fusion has a lot to offer an employee. With room for personal and professional development, this place has a bright future ahead.

In half a year of employment here, I really couldn't imagine working anywhere else. The teams are very close and create an environment that feels like a second home. You're not a number here, you're family.

Looking forward to many years at Channel-Fusion!
Pros
Positive work environment, productive teamwork, competent leadership
Low stress
Channel Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAOctober 24, 2015
This is great job for someone looking for a job in customer service but wanting to achieve more. I worked on a farly large team that was launching a new client. The only time it was crazy busy, was right in the beginning when dealers were contacting us for questions about the new program. Other than that it's busy enough to make the work day by but not so much that you dread coming into work. You will also be expected to complete audits which are easy to do once you are trained. All in all this a great job for someone who loves delivering great customer service but does not want to be stuck on a phone all day .
Pros
8-5 type of job, very good coworkers, not looked as a number
Cons
Pay is a little low, bonuses are a little low
great teamwork mentality and attitude
Editor (Former Employee) –  Hiawatha, IAJuly 31, 2015
The team was small but we accomplished large things. With no background or history in the field we became masters of the systems used. Was a great experience building something from the ground-up. The team doubled in the time I was there.
Pros
teammates willing to go the extra mile, CEO is very personable and friendly
Cons
limited opportunites
No SO Great
Team Lead National Accounts (Former Employee) –  IowaJune 24, 2015
Pays very low for what is expected of you, Some management is horrible. They hire Managers who are able to hire their family members un fair work situations favoritism BAD
Pros
great CEO
Cons
Unethical
Lots of Opportunity to Excel
Director, Operations and Client Service (Current Employee) –  HiawathaSeptember 23, 2014
Channel Fusion is a great place to learn new skills and work in a team environment. Great Fortune 500 clients and a real desire to do the right thing. Small company but growing, so you get to wear a lot of hats and step out of your comfort zone on a regular basis. That's a good thing for someone who wants to broaden their skill set and make a difference. If you want to stay inside the lines, it's not the place for you. If you embrace challenges and have what it takes to step up and deliver, you will do well.
Pros
Great clients. Flexible work environment. Collaborative atmosphere.
Cons
Resource constaints can sometimes be a challenge, but everyone pulls together to get things done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Channel Fusion. Our community is ready to answer.

Channel Fusion Reviews by Location