Channel Islands Social Services

Channel Islands Social Services Employee Reviews for Childcare Provider

Good job opportunity. Friendly and helpful staff. Pay is fair and you get sick time. They also provide free job training as well as monthly employee training classes.
The work is light and relaxing. There's little to zero pressure. When you go to the office, the staff are very accommodating and helpful. Free trainings are given to workers.
Working for Channel Islands social services is a great job for people who need flexibility. One of the few jobs where you can have 100% control of your schedule. The job requires patience, social skills, and to be cpr certified.
Great start for me. I was able to use my talents of communications and childcare. I would like to work elsewhere to further my skills and apply them to make a difference in the workplace.
Working with special needs children is challenging but ultimately very rewarding. These families appreciate your work more than you could care to understand, I know since my little sister is mentally disabled. If this job suits your skills, definitely pursue it.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
I love working for channel islands. I work with both foster children and those with special needs. it is a very rewarding job. They pay pretty well and also pay a certain amount for mileage. It is amazing.
Pros
Paid milage
They are a wonderful company to work for. They provided the opportunity to work with families who have children in the foster care program. I would provide respite care for the parents so that they could go out and run errands.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Channel Islands Social Services?