Chapel Hill Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place to work, fun environment, friendly people
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 28, 2018
Chapel Hill Solutions is a FANTASTIC place to work with friendly people who care about helping me learn and reach my goals. When starting at this company, I was trained by a team who quickly helped me realize that Chapel Hill Solutions is a team-oriented atmosphere. I am enjoying my job as a recruiter and enjoying the people I work with here.
Pros
Friendly co-workers, flexible scheduling, relaxed environment, willingness to train new employees, potential to grow
Productice and fun work environment with great management!
Project Coordinator/Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCJune 28, 2018
Currently, I work with the company, and they provide the best atmosphere to learn and grow. I have been at the company for many years, and management fully supports any personal initiative and problem-solving. My responsibilities have grown, and I have been promoted a few times. Their focus on customer services is excellent. It is the first and last thought of each day for every employee here.
Pros
Great Working environment, awesome hours, great management
Great place and great people that want to see you grow
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 15, 2018
The Chapel Hill Solutions team is one that wants to see you grow. Very relaxed environment, but you must work hard to play hard. Would definitely recommend.
Official response from Chapel Hill Solutions
June 28, 2018

Thanks! We enjoyed having you with us! We definitely grew as an organization with you, we learned great practices from you as well. :)

recruiting
Account Executive (HR Recruiter) Contractor (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCJuly 10, 2017
Calling medical professionals each day to find those who wanted a new position somewhere else. Management was great, atmosphere was great. Had a great office environment.
Pros
Great people and great support
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chapel Hill Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6